2.3

7:01am , monday

"ELLLLLLAAAAAAHHHH" i woke up from my peaceful slumber to the sound of pure death calling my name. "did you guys have pancake mix because I can't find it" I sighed and looked over to the boy now standing at my door. "just because we gave you a spare key jisung, doesn't mean you can horde our house every morning for pancake mix" I said as I tiredly rubbed my eyes.

"you love me" he laughed as he rushed back downstairs to make pancakes, hopefully this time without setting off the smoke alarm. I threw on my school uniform and applied some natural looking makeup before meeting my friend downstairs.

I sat next to jisung on the couch and listened to him talk about his new friend Minho, mouth half full with pancakes.

Jisung and I have been best friends from the moment I could remember. his mom and my mom were and still are besties, so although I didn't have a biological sibling growing up, I never felt lonely, because I had jisung :)

"is yeri walking with us today?" I interrupted him before he was about to tell me the same story for the 5th time. Jisung pulled out his phone from his pocket to show me yeris text from yesterday

cacake1a: beep beep binch
cacake1a: i got a taekwondo meeting early in the morning tomorrow so I won't be going to school with y'all ;-;

j1sungie: lit fam squad
j1sungie: I'll let ella know

cacake1a: you make it harder and harder for both of us to continue to be your friend istg

j1sungie: 😚😚

I glanced over at my watch "get up jisung it's time to gooo" I threw my backpack strap over my right shoulder and we both headed out. i clamped my hands together and blew hot air into my hands to protect myself from the snow storm korea was currently under. I heard a scoff and felt a piece of warm wool around my neck.

"what kind of idiot doesn't wear a scarf in the middle of winter" jisung said keeping his eyes on the ground. I rolled my eyes and playfully shoved him "thanks loser" I shot him my biggest smile and suddenly the school bell rang, indicating we were going to be late to class.

I grabbed his hand and we both ran to class together laughing at how dumb we were for taking the long way to school.