Part 6

This is your smut warning, lovelies.

Things were too good to be true.
Surely Luke was not truly allowed to be this happy after all the awful things he had done in his life.
But he found himself sitting amongst a large crowd of adoring parents, students and their families as he watched the girl he adored walk across her graduation stage with the happiest smile on her face that he had seen since he met her. Anna was deserving of this accomplishment, more so than anyone else he knew. And no matter how exposed he felt being amongst this crowd, he would not have missed this for the world.
At the end of the ceremony Anna made a beeline for Luke as he stood towards the back of the building. She jumped into his waiting arms, wrapping her own tightly around his neck. He pressed kisses to her cheeks and lips, making her laugh and return them all the same.
"Very proud of you, sweet girl." Luke said only loud enough for her to hear. Anna's cheeks heated, but she couldn't help the need to get her lips back to his. She kissed him as if no one else was there, her body pressing into his. The leather of the gloves on his hands was cool as his fingers ghosted down the exposed skin of her arms.
"All I could think about while I was up there was how badly I wanted to be doing this." She said against his mouth, both of them smiling and gently bumping teeth.
"Not thinking of how all your hard work has paid off?" Luke carefully sat her feet back on the ground.
"I was a little." Anna sighed. "But it meant a lot to me that you came. I know crowds aren't your thing."
"I seem to have lost all sense when it comes to you." Luke told her, his leather clad hands leaving her arms and clasping behind his back.
"I think that's a compliment." Anna laughed, shaking out her hair when she pulled off her graduation cap.
"Are you ready to go to the after party?" Luke asked, offering her his arm to take.
More and more, Luke began to understand how his curse from Zeus was actually a punishment. All these years he spent alone, it never mattered. He never needed or wanted to touch anyone with his hands. But now that this human girl was in his life, it was the purest form of torture that he could possibly imagine. He wanted to know what her skin felt like against his fingertips. How soft her hair was when he ran his fingers through it. Sure, he could feel her with other parts of him. On his lips. But it wasn't that intimate feeling that you feel when you touch someone with your hands. And sweet Anna never pushed for answers, though he knew she was curious as to why he did things the way that he did them. Never taking off those gloves no matter what. And more so than ever, he was terrified to accidentally hurt her. He would truly never forgive himself.
"Actually..." Anna took his arm, fingers moving over the material of the black button down shirt he was wearing. "I was thinking maybe we could skip the party? Have it just be the two of us tonight?"
"Oh..." Luke swallowed hard. "What did you have in mind?"
"I thought maybe you'd finally show me your place? I'll make you dinner, we can drink as much wine as possible?" Anna looked up to study his reaction, watching his face go through 20 different emotions in just a few seconds worth of time.
"If that's what you desire....this is your day, after all." Luke smiles, a nervous pull in stomach trying to tell him it wasn't a good idea. But he was incapable of saying no to Anna Bradley. Some almighty god he's turned out to be. And when she squeaked and clapped her hands together happily, he knew that there was not a god on Olympus that could say no to this earth bound angel.
They quickly made a stop at the grocery store when Anna excitedly explained to Luke that she had the most perfect recipe for a spinach tortellini dish and that she had to make it for him. Luke followed her through the store, adoring every moment he was allowed to spend with her. But there was a feeling deep in his gut that told him something awful was going to happen that would ruin it all, and he hated that it wouldn't go away.
Anna was nervous, and she tended to seem overly excited when she was nervous. She wanted this night to end a certain way, and hoped that wooing Luke with food and wine would make him feel that way as well. She knew they needed that next step. She wanted him to feel safe with her. To let down some of the walls he kept so high. And when he agreed to let this night happen at his apartment, she felt just the slightest bit of hope that he was going to let her in and show her parts himself that he was so desperately trying to keep hidden.
She watched in awe as Luke pulled into the parking garage of one of the most expensive tower of penthouses you could live in Las Vegas. She hadn't imagined this type of place for him, but he was continuously surprising her.
Luke carried the grocery bags and led Anna towards the elevators, pressing the button for the top floor just as the doors closed behind them. Her lip was between her teeth up until the moment the doors slid back open. There were only two doors on this entire floor, which meant that Anna had completely underestimated the size of Luke's apartment once again.
The door opened with a push of Luke's foot after he had unlocked it with a set of keys from his pocket. He stepped to the side, smiling gently when Anna slid past him into the apartment. It was mostly dark inside, just a bit of light from the sunset coming in through the wall of tall windows at the far side of the room. It was one big open floor plan, the kitchen and the living room area were all connected. Anna stood in the foyer, not sure if she should just walk in. Luke took the bags of groceries into the kitchen area, pressing a few buttons on what Anna assumed was a security system.
"Are you alright?" Luke asked as he approached her again.
"Of course. Your apartment is...big." She laughed, not sure what else to say. Luke laughed quietly, taking her hands in his gloved ones and pulling her gently towards him and further into the apartment.
"I'll show you around a bit." Luke says, flipping on a few light switches. Anna's eyes can hardly focus on just one thing in the room.
Thousands of books are stacked on floor to ceiling bookshelves next to the fire place. The black leather couches make a complete circle in the middle of the room, where you have to step down slightly to reach them. There are glass cases lining the walls filled with artifacts. Anna was not exactly a history buff, but she could tell the pieces here were ancient. There were paintings in perfectly intricate silver frames taking up almost all the available space on the walls that were not converted into bookshelves. Marble statues of what she assumed were greek gods, guarded the doorways and some of the corners. It was beyond anything she had imagined and so incredibly beautiful. But it was also unnerving to think that maybe she didn't know Luke even the slightest bit.
"There's so much to take in." Anna finally released a long breath, her fingers running over the spines of the books on the shelf closest to her.
"I've had a lot of time to collect things." Luke moved to the fireplace, turning it on with a remote he picked up from the mantle.
"You always say things that make you sound ancient." Anna meant to be teasing, but Luke laughed, running his fingers through his hair.
"You're quite observant, Anna Bradley." Luke sighed, his blue eyes coming back to her face and watching her carefully.
"You're cryptic." Anna tried to relax the muscles in her shoulders.
"I have my reasons." Luke stopped to stand just in front of her.
"Are your reasons going to make you disappear without a word one day?" Anna's eyes were pleading as she looked up at him. Luke felt his chest and his jaw tighten at the same time.
"Let's not do this tonight, Anna." Luke watched Anna's eyes close for a moment in frustration.
"You're right. I should make that dinner I promised." She moves to step around him, but Luke places his hand against the wall so that his arm blocks her path to the kitchen.
"Trust me, please?" Luke speaks lowly, close to the shell of her ear. Anna wished it was easier to be angry when it came to Luke.
"I do." Her hands find his curls and pull his face down to hers until their noses brush. "I just want you to trust me too." Anna whispered, even though she knew she didn't have to.
"For tonight, just know that it pains me to keep things from you...and perhaps one day, I'll be able to tell you more." Luke was hopeful, but how he ever could, he wasn't sure.
"For tonight." She sighed, but Luke captured her lips with his and swallowed down the rest of the sound. They let their mouths do the talking for a few moments before Anna pulled back just enough to speak. "What was that about?" She smiled when referring to the sweet kiss.
"Just want to start making up for all the time I should have been kissing you." He kisses her again, the both of them smiling against the others mouth between pecking lips.
"Let me make this food for you, before I decide to forget it altogether." Anna playfully bites onto Luke's bottom lip before pulling away to walk into the kitchen. He watches as she goes, focusing in on the way her hips move and how she devilishly smiles over her shoulder when she notices his eyes on her.
Cooking was one of those things that Luke had never bothered much with in his hundreds of years as a human. He could handle the basics and could get by on simple recipes. But when the smell of the food Anna was making began wafting through his apartment, he suddenly wished he had at least tried taking an interest in it. She was quite masterful as she moved around the kitchen, throwing spices onto the chicken while the noodles boiled in a large pot on the next burner. Every now and then she would look up from what she was doing to smile at him, and Luke couldn't begin to imagine how he had gotten this lucky.
"You could at least open that bottle of wine if you aren't going to help, Lu." Anna said, popping one of her fingers into her mouth to taste the sauce she was making. Luke moved from his spot where he had been leaning against the counter to grab one of the bottles of moscato from the fridge.
Anna could practically feel herself salivating when Luke opened one of the higher up cabinets and reached for the wine glasses he kept there. His shirt slid up his stomach as he stretched and she wanted nothing more than to get her hands on the skin there. He noticed her watching him and couldn't help the grin that spread across his face.
"How's the food coming?" Luke teased, breaking Anna from her trance.
"Almost finished." She breathed and half laughed, trying to clear her mind.
"Smells perfect." Luke sat the wine glasses down on the counter, opening a drawer on the kitchen island to retrieve the cork screw.
"If I'm known for nothing else, hopefully it will be this pasta." She laughed lightly. Luke's face got serious for a moment.
"You'll be known for so much more than a mere pasta dish, Anna." He said, jaw slightly tightened.
"I hope you're right." Anna met his eyes, and it only took a second for Luke to step around the counter and reach her. His gloved hands went to her hips and turned her away from the stove so he could kiss her. It was so incredibly gentle and sweet that it took Anna's breath away.
"You are incredible, Anna Bradley. Nothing less. And if I need to remind you every day, then that's I'll do." Luke said the words against her lips, still brushing them together between words. Anna wasn't sure she would ever understand Luke's unwavering faith in her, but she couldn't deny that made her heart swell.
"I'll hold you to that." She finally said when they unwillingly pulled their lips apart. Luke smiled and pressed a lingering kiss to her forehead. "Now stop distracting me." She playfully pushed against his chest before turning back to the stove to finish the food. Luke poured wine into the glasses and handed one to Anna.
"Cheers to you, sweet girl." Luke clinked his glass against hers, watching her freckled cheeks tinge pink as she took a long sip.
Anna plated the food she had been working on so meticulously as carefully as possible. She wanted it to be absolutely perfect, and that there would be no chance that Luke wouldn't be impressed. She was convinced that this food was going to be that thing they both needed to get to the next step of their relationship. It was a long shot, but one that she knew would be worth it.
There was not a lot of food out there that Luke had not tried at least once. He had been many places and tasted many things. He had probably even eaten this exact dish at some point in his human life, but nothing had ever tasted like this. Something that someone he cared about deeply had put so much love and care into was an untouchable taste. It warmed him from the inside out when he didn't think it was something that he was capable of.
"What do you think? Anna asked from the stool next to him. They were both sitting at the large kitchen island with their food and wine.
"Perfection." Luke took another bite, making Anna smile widely as she did the same.
When they were finished, Anna stood up and reached over to take Luke's plate. He stopped her hand with his, giving her a look of concern.
"I was just going to clean up." She said.
"You'll do no such thing." Luke takes the plates from her hands and heads over to sink to begin washing the dishes. Anna picks up her glass of wine and walks into the living room area where she notices a vintage record player sitting near the entertainment center.
"Can I play one?" She asks. Luke looks up smiles as he continues washing the dishes.
"Of course you can." He replies. Anna kneels down in front of the crates full of records stacked next to the record player and begins flipping through until she finds one that she loves. She quickly places it on the records player and settles the needle into place.
The record spins and begins filling the space with music. Anna sighs in content as she takes another sip of her wine. It takes her a moment to realize that the water of the sink is no longer running, and that Luke has made his way over where she's been gently swaying to the music. She turns and finds him walking over to her with his hands behind his back.
"Is this one okay? I could always put a different one on." Anna says, her nerves trying to trick her.
"Anna, this is fine, I promise you. Just dance with me." He puts his gloved hand out towards her. She sits down her glass and wraps her fingers around his. Luke twirls her around once, making her giggle before he firmly presses her body against his.
"Is there anything you can't do?" Anna asked referring to how effortlessly Luke seemed to be able dance. She watched his face drop and brows furrow as if he was thinking of something specific, but wasn't willing to speak it out loud. "What is it?" She finally asks.
"There are so many things I want to do, that I simply can't. Things that seem so small until you realize you can't do them." Luke leans down and presses a kiss to Anna's shoulder. She looks at her hand in his, and decides to ask the question that she knows Luke has been avoiding since they met.
"Luke...Why are you always wearing these gloves?" She looks up at him and he sighs.
"Because I don't want to hurt anyone. Especially you." He explains.
"That...what does that mean?" Anna searches for more.
"It means just that. And I need you to believe me." Luke's face is a bit sad as he watches Anna contemplate his words. If she was anyone else, he knew she would have taken off a long time ago.
"I do." Anna said softly, bringing his gloved hand to her face and cupping her cheek with it. Luke's heart pounds when she leans into the touch. "I still feel you." She presses a kiss to the leather covering his palm.
"I've waited a very long time for someone like you, Anna Bradley." Luke breathes out, his hand moving to the back of her neck and gently pulling her closer to him.
Luke connects their lips in a soft kiss. He wants to relish in the feeling of her pouty mouth against his for as long as possible. Anna's arms wrap around his waist until she can clasp her hands together at the small of his back, holding him to her tightly. She slid her fingers up and down his spine over the material of his shirt, making Luke shift slightly. He swiftly lifted her onto the counter, Anna's face becoming even with Luke's as they continued their kissing. Anna was intoxicated by the smell of his cologne that wafted into her nose as she took deep breaths through her nose while her mouth was occupied.
Nimble fingers made their way from Luke's back to his front, where Anna began popping open the buttons of his shirt. She needed to get her hands on every inch of his skin as soon as possible. Luke could feel panic begin to blanket him and he gently pulled away from the kiss so he could speak.
"It's...it's dangerous for us to do this." Luke's voice shook slightly, he wanted her so badly.
"How can I make you see that it's not?" Anna ran her thumb over Luke's bottom lip.
"I can't hurt you. If I accidentally touch you with my hands..." Luke ran his hand through his hair in frustration.
"What will make you feel safe?" Anna kisses him again, hoping that he feels her sincerity through her lips. Luke thinks for a moment, running through options. Finally, he stands straight and lifts her off the counter and sits her on her feet.
"Come with me?" Luke motions towards one of the doors on the other side of the room. Anna knew this was what she wanted, so she moved to follow him towards his room.
Another wall of windows with light from the busy city below is found on the far side of Luke's bedroom. Long white, flowy curtains hang at the corners. His oversized bed sits against another wall, more white sheets and pillows are placed perfectly. The floors are a dark wood and the rug that's placed at the end of the bed looks like it's made of golden fur. What really catches Anna's attention, is the huge painting that hangs above the bed. Without googling anything, it appears to be some sort of Greek war with soldiers and horse drawn chariots. But before she can observe it any further, Luke is gently touching her shoulder and bringing her attention back to him.
"Is this okay?" Luke says, referring to his bedroom.
"It's beautiful in here. Your whole space is beautiful honestly." Anna reassures him, Luke smiles.
"It isn't too much?" Luke asks, gloved hands going to the rest of the button of his shirt and making quick work of them. He slips the material off his shoulders and lets it drop to the floor. Anna's mouth drop open slightly at the sight of him. His chest was unbelievably broad with a gorgeous layer of hair spread over it. His torso was long and the muscles beneath his skin moved in a way that had Anna crossing the room towards him in a daze.
"You're beautiful." Anna sighed. "Like one of those statutes you have out there." She bit her lip and watched as Luke froze slightly for a moment, then shook his head almost in disbelief.
"I think you'll have this figured out much sooner than I had anticipated." Luke says, confusion covering Anna's sweet features.
"Figure what out?" She asks.
"Nothing. Nothing at all." Luke dodges the questions for now. He moves over to the bed and sits down on the corner before meeting her eyes again. "Come over here so I can touch you, sweet girl." He pats the spot on the bed next to him. Anna is moving quickly, not meaning to seem so desperate.
She sits down against the soft sheets, scooting until she's right next to Luke, who gives her a gentle smile. He leans over, connecting their lips again. His tongue immediately brushes the seam of her lips, asking hers to mingle. Anna shifts her weight onto her hip so she can face him more and deepen the kiss at the same time. Luke's hands ached to touch her, and he was too afraid to lose control.
"You're holding back." Anna said against his mouth with one more peck to his lips.
"Do something for me?" He stands up and walks over to his closet. He disappears inside of it for a moment, then reappears with a red neck tie in one of his hands. Anna swallows hard before speaking.
"What are you thinking?" Anna asks, her lip becoming sore where she's been nibbling it.
"I'm thinking...that I need you to tie my hands behind my back." Luke approaches her slowly. Anna's eyes widen for a moment, her heart pounding at the thought of tying Luke up. She had no idea that was something that would turn her on in the slightest. But now that it was right in front of her, she knew that it most certainly did.
"Will that make you feel like we can go farther? Safely?" Anna rubs her thighs together, her body wanting some friction when Luke looks at her with lust filled eyes and slightly swollen lips.
"It will never be a good idea for me let this happen. But I'm a selfish bastard, and I want you so badly, Anna." Luke stands in front of her where she sits, and Anna stands up slowly.
"Okay." Anna whispered, reaching out and touching his chest, fingers brushing through the hair. Luke released a shaky breath and closed his eyes at the feeling of her touch.
"Take this." Luke handed her the red tie, and turned around so that his back was towards her.
Anna admired expanse of his broad back and shoulders. All the light colored freckles sprinkled over his skin. How the muscles tensed when her fingers traced down the length of his spine. Her hand caressed his skin, fingers dancing across small of his back where the hem of his pants sat. Luke shivered when Anna pressed her lips to the middle of his back and kissing down his spine. Luke sighed again, bringing his hands back behind him so he could twist his gloved fingers into the material of Anna's shirt and pulling her closer to him. She continued pressing kisses to the backs of his arms as she tied the silky tie around his wrists, making sure it wasn't too tight. Luke knew if he truly wanted to get out of the bindings, he could with ease, but he hoped feeling the tie wrapped around his wrists would remind him that he was with the most important person in his life, and he needed to keep her safe.
"Finished." Anna said, her thumbs rubbing at Luke's wrists a few times before he turned around to face her. He leaned down and kissed her once, then moved back to the bed and sat down again.
The humming of Anna's heart in her chest was making her entire body overly aware of the beautiful man sitting on the bed. His hair was a mess of curls and his eyes were soft and pleading. She crossed the space between them, throwing one of her legs over once side of Luke's hips and gently settling the other on the other side. Her fingers immediately lace into his hair, angling his face up so she can kiss him deeply. Luke hands are already aching to be touching her. They want to feel her soft hips as he pulls her down against his crotch. But instead, he settles for attaching his lips to her neck. He sucks gently at her skin and revels in the sounds leaving her mouth as he does.
The only other sound is the light hum of the record player in the living room area that has stopped playing but continues to spin. Luke skims his nose across her jaw, kissing the space where the bones meet.
"This really must go." Luke says, nudging at the neckline of Anna's shirt she's still wearing. She doesn't hesitate, smiling widely before grabbing the hem and yanking it over her head in a swift movement.
There was no possible way that Luke could ever forget the way she looked right now. It was all he ever wanted to see each time he closed his eyes from now until the end of time. She more perfect than any goddess he had ever seen. The way she curved was sinful. He leaned forward pressed a few kisses to the swell of her breasts that popped over the cups of her bra. He used his teeth to bite down on material of the cup and gently pull at it, signaling he needed the bra to be gone as well.
"This too?" She finally said, kissing his lips quickly as she reached behind her to undo the clasps.
"This body of yours should never be hidden by clothes." Luke kissed her shoulder and watched as she slipped the straps off of her shoulders and down her arms.
"I think society might feel a little differently about that." She laughed, her hands moving to rest on his shoulders as he took her in.
"They are absolute fools." He whispered, his mouth ducking down so his tongue could flatten against one of her nipples. Anna groaned, eyes fluttering shut at the feeling. Luke did the same to the other one, his breath rushing over the sensitive nubs causing her to shiver and lean into him more.
"Lay back." Anna said, half breathless as she finally opened her eyes to look at Luke again. He obeyed, letting his upper body fall back against the mattress and the down comforter splayed across the bed. He couldn't focus on the discomfort of his arms being beneath him when she hovered above him, bringing their mouths together again in delicious kisses.
Anna sat back up on her knees and slid her one of her hands from Luke's chest down to the button on the jeans he was wearing. She kept her eyes locked with his while she undid the button. Luke knew his breathing was uneven and quick, watching her slide the zipper down. The lights from the city coming in through the windows behind them was glowing against her skin and it was possibly the most beautiful sight Luke had ever seen, and he had seen many magnificent sights on Mount Olympus.
He let her pulls his pants off of his hips and crawl back up his body. But as she settled back on his hips, he lifted them slightly, bringing her knees off of the bed. Luke shifted, moving to one side and bringing Anna with him. She squealed slightly when her back hit the mattress and Luke was now hovering above her. His arms still behind his back, he bent at the waist and kissed a line of warm wet kisses down her stomach. She hummed appreciatively, squirming a little as her arms raised above her ahead.
"How will I ever get enough of you?" Luke pressed another kiss above her navel, then nudging the button of her pants with the tip of his nose. "I regret nothing more than all the time I could have had you this way and was too scared to have it."
Anna sits up on her elbows and looks down at him, resting his forehead against her lower stomach. One of her hands slides down and into his curls, lightly scratching at his scalp and gently pulling until he looks up. Her eyes tell him everything he needs to know. He's quickly moving back up her bosy and finding her lips, almost falling over when he doesn't have his arms to balance himself. Anna laughs quietly against his mouth.
"There's no reason for you to be afraid of me." Anna tells him, fingers caressing his cheek.
"Just afraid that one day the universe will realize I am not worthy of you, and I'll lose you altogether." Luke sits up and Anna follows keeping her hands cupped on his cheeks.
"The universe wouldn't dare try." Anna smiles, the most contagious and convincing smile Luke had ever seen. And even if it's just for tonight, he believes her.
"The heavens have nothing on you, Anna Bradley. You are painfully beautiful." Luke kisses her hard, her head bobbing back and falling back onto the comforter. "Now get the rest of these clothes off before dispose of them with my teeth." Luke says, playfully biting her bottom lip and causing her to giggle.
Beautiful hands slip down her body and quickly rid herself of any remaining clothing items. Luke moves until he's on the floor at the foot of the bed on his knees. Anna hooks her legs over his shoulders and Luke pulls with his upper body until her dripping core is face level with him at the end of the bed. Anna digs her heels into the space between his shoulder blades, her patience growing thin. Luke makes sure she's comfortable, slowly pressing kisses to the inside of her thighs that seem to tighten around his head each time he gets closer to where she truly wants his mouth to be.
"Luke..." Anna groaned, hips moving towards his face. Luke laughs against her skin.
"Don't worry, sweet girl. I'm going to take care of you." He moves his mouth up and presses a kiss to her clit. The feeling as Anna squirming and begging him for more.
His tongue circles it next, then licks through her folds, tasting her all over his wet muscle. The tip of his nose nudges against her as his tongue continues to delve inside her, not letting a bit of her wetness escape him. Anna's hands grip at the soft comforter but she can't resist lacing them into his wild blonde curls and gently pulling him until his tongue is buried deeper inside of her. His name falls from her lips over and over as she comes undone, and Luke just knows he will never hear a more beautiful sound. Her back arches off the mattress and Luke licks up everything she gives to him.
Luke licks his lips as he comes up to have a better look at her body as she comes down from the orgasm he had given her. Her breasts move up and down with her heavy breathing and her hands leave his hair to brush through her own. She takes another moment, then sits up on the edge of the bed, Luke still kneeling between her legs. Their eyes meet and breaths mix together as they both try to calm their rapid beating hearts. Anna moves one of her hands to the back of Luke's neck and pulls him forward until their lips meet. She tastes herself on his lips and immediately wishes he could be between her legs forever. But there was something else she wanted.
"I want to have all of you." She said between kisses.
"You do." Luke replied quickly without hesitation. Anna felt her breath leave her lungs at the sweet words. How could her heart possibly not be bursting through the confines of her chest?
"You have all of me too." She reassured him. Luke smiled, leaning forward to nuzzle his face into her neck when her arms wrapped around his neck.
"Hold on tightly, little angel." Luke whispered against the shell of her ear. Anna wrapped her legs around his waist and tightened her arms around his neck. Luke stood up with her wrapped around him and carried her up to the head of the bed. "Tie me hands to the head board, okay?" He sat her down on the bed and turned so his back was facing her. Anna touched the gloves on his hands, the leather was warm from Luke's warming body. He flinched slightly and Anna undid the knot of the red tie.
When his hands were free, Anna pressed a kiss to each of Luke's wrists where marks were slightly showing. Luke turned and moved to get on the bed, his back pressing to the metal bars of his black bed frame that stood tall against the wall. His gloved hands went above his head and his fingers wrapped around one of the bars tightly. Anna held the tie in her hands and slowly moved to straddle is hips again. She wrapped the tie around his wrists and attached them to the metal bars of the bed frame.
Warm kisses were left against his chest and stomach as she made her way down his body. Anna looked up and found Luke's ocean colored eyes watching her carefully as she pulled his underwear off of his hips and down his legs. He was so hard and aching to be inside of her at this point he could barely keep himself still. Anna took her lip between her teeth and bit down while wrapping her hand around his cock. Luke groaned her name, her touch overwhelming him even more than he expected. Her gentle hand pumped him a few more times before her mouth was finding his length and letting is disappear down her throat.
Luke knew that this must be what heaven was really like. It wasn't Mount Olympus and all of its kingdoms amongst the clouds, it was this girl and everything she made him feel. His wrists strained against the tie that he so desperately wanted to snap.
"Anna...baby, you have to stop." He said, voice raspy and mouth dry. She pulled off of him slowly, smiling sweetly as she moved back up his body and found his lips. They kissed for a moment before Anna began rolling her hips and grinding down against Luke's crotch.
"I need you." She whispered against his greedy mouth.
"Take everything you want, sweet girl." Luke said breathlessly.
Anna continued to kiss him as she situated herself over him, her hands using his broad shoulders to steady herself as she slowly began to sink herself down on Luke's cock. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as he stretched her so deliciously. Luke was leaning forward his lips finding her chest and pressing kisses to every bit of skin he could get to. She was beautifully warm and incredibly wet around him. She moved her hips upwards and slowly slid back down as she began to find a mind blowing rhythm that had Luke falling apart much quicker than he ever imagined he could. His arms still straining against the tie, fuck he wanted to touch her.
"You feel so good." Anna moaned, finger nails scratching against Luke's shoulders as she continued rocking her hips.
No longer being able to bear the torture of being confined, Luke merely pulled at the tie and snapped it as if it was nothing at all. Gloved hands rush forward and grip onto Anna's hips and quicker than she can even process Luke has her back pressed to the bed while he settles between her legs. He angles her hips up slightly and begins moving his hips in a slow yet hard pattern. Anna moans his name over and over, locking her ankles around his ass to keep him going deeper and making her see stars behind her eyelids. Luke buries his face in her neck, kissing and whispering praises as he chases the high he so desperately needed to reach.
"You are my heaven on earth, Anna Bradley, and I need you to cum for me. Let go for me, baby." Luke kissed her swollen lips and swallowed down her angelic moans as she came undone beneath him. As she tightened around his length, Luke felt himself releasing inside of her as well. It was like nothing he had ever felt.
His arms gave out from under him and Luke pressed his sweaty face into Anna' chest so he could listen to her heart pounding in her chest. Her fingers slid into his hair and moved it away from his forehead. They stayed quiet for what seemed like forever before Anna spoke.
"Did you really rip that tie from the headboard?" She smiled looking down at him.
"I think I did, yes." Luke craned his neck so he could look up and meet her waiting smile.
"Adrenaline is a crazy thing." She laughed, her thumb gently rubbing against his jaw. Luke merely shook his head.
"You should get some sleep." He finally said after a moment.
"What about you?" Anna yawned, her dark hair fanning out over the pillows as she adjusted herself on the bed.
"I'll be right here." He said, moving from between her legs to her side and wrapping his arms around her body.
"Promise?" Anna said sleepily.
"Nowhere else I'll ever want to be. Sleep." Luke pressed a kiss to her shoulder as she began to drift off to sleep.
"I'll make you breakfast in the morning. Bacon...hmm." Anna said with a mumble. Luke didn't reply this time, just held her a little tighter.