part 1 : stressed

Okay so this may be short but IDK it's 11:41 pm and I'm sick but I wanna write so I am.... Enjoy

_______________________________________

(Bryan's pov)

It was morning and someone was shaking me. "Mother! Mother wake up!"
I grumbled and buried my head in my pillow. "Your gonna be late for work mother.." then I shot up. "Oh crap, I can't be late!" I ran to my closet and got dressed, after said person that woke me left the room of course. I walked down stairs to see my daughter making breakfast already up and ready."morning squirt!" I said rustling her hair. "Mom! I just did my hair!" She pouted then tried to fix her hair. "Well Jess you should have known this is my routine" I said matter of factly...

(Jessica's pov)

"Well Jess you should have known this is my routine" mom said matter of factly. I stuck out my tounge (help Auto correct keeps popping up) and finished making breakfast then ate.
Mom ate with me then said, "I'm gonna have two of my friends watch you while I'm at work okay, also there kinda creepy at first but nice." He then looked me in the eye and said "behave Jess".
I nodded, not wanting to get the chancla today. After he left a few minutes later there was a knock on the door. It was two animatronics. I open the door and let them in. "Hi you must be the friends my mom told me about" I said taking in there features. "Yep! I'm twisted chica and this is twisted wolf!" (Hah you thought it was helpy and baby didn't ya?!) I held out my hand for them to shake "Jessica af- films! Jessica films!" I caught myself before the wrong thing sliped. 'that was too close....'

(Bryan's pov)

Once I got to the theme park, I couldn't find anyone so I went to baby's tent (tent thingy I don't remember). Once I got there I saw baby doing another soap opera. She helpy and lefty were the only ones in there. "Hey guys!" I said in my normal
Happy tone. "Hey Bryan!" They replied the helpy came up to me and asked "how is she doing?". Lefty had a confused look and baby had a face saying she wanted to know the same thing. "She's doing good, she's actually really good at mechanics and built her own animatronic!". Then lefty cut in "who's this 'she' you guys are talking about?" He asked very confused. Baby then said "Bryan's daughter of course!" Then she had covered her mouth with her hands with a face full of 'i fucked up'. "You weren't supposed to say anything!!" Helpy then shouted. "You have a daughter?!" Lefty then yelled as I face-palmed. "Yes. I do but I don't want her to get hurt by anyone cause of something she knows....". Baby was about to say something but then ballora walked into the tent(?). "What's this I'm hearing about Bryan having a daughter?" She asked as a few others walked in the room.

(Jessica's pov)

I was hiding while chica and wolf were looking for me...little did they Know I had a trap set...as they both walked in the room flower fell on them along with eggs and other messy uncooked foods. Then I bursted out laughing."SCORE!" I yelled as I ran from them. "Get back here little hurricane!" (My childhood nickname TBH)
(few hours later)

"Why can't we go to the theme park as guest's?" I asked wanting to go see how those plastic knockoffs were treating my mom. "We can't cause we're 'twisteds'..." Wolf responded looking down. "Well then I'll fix you!" I yelled like my dad's happy tone.
"You will?!" They yelled t the same time "yep!".

(Another few hours later...)

They were both fixed and it was still a few hours before my mom came home so we then set off to the park...

Once we got there I heard voices, sounds like a Freddy and I think a chica, maybe a fun time? Then I almost completely broke down from what I heard being only 7 and all. "Bryan is a bad business owner..." "Yeah and I bad CEO at that! I bet he can even take care of a child correctly!" That's when I ran off leaving a angry chica and wolf and a confused Freddy and funtime chica. I ran to a circus tent and saw my mom. I ran and hugged him really tight not caring about the multiple animatronics in the room...
"Mommy! Why didn't you tell me they were being mean to you?!" I yelled and got many confused faces and looks. "Awe jess...it's not important! Really! You and the animatronics are all that matter to me.." he told me as he picked me up and I nuzzled into the crook of his neck still crying...
"Who is that?!" Everyone but baby and helpy yelled. "Crap...." My mom mumbled no and he calmed me and set me down...
I was a little shaky but then I got pounced by baby and helpy hugging me. "FINALLY! I thought I would never see you again!" Baby yelled and helpy nodded. "Guys....I need air..." I choked out as they squeezed the oxygen out of me...
"Sorry!" They yelled as they let me go and helped me up. "Mind explaining who you are child?" A tall ballarina looking animatronic asked. "Right! I'm Jessica Elizabeth films! You already know my mom and probably my dad aswell but he's.....gone...." I faced the ground..."wait who's your mom and dad...?" The black bear one asked..
"My mom is Bryan films and my dad is..."

______________________________________

Clif hanger my dudes....I know this chapter is kinda weird and it goes from one point to another fast but hey! That's just cause unlike Bryan I'm a bad bissness owner....aka writer. I yes Jessica almost said Afton cause in this book Bryan is Chris Afton and helpy and Elizabeth/baby know this.

Anyway I'ma head out so bye! I'll try to update once a day to a week so other then that be this is 1030 words.