chapter 2 : HE'S YOUR DAD?!

Quick note... I'ma be a little evil this chapter but I won't make you wait for the next chapter...you will see what I mean

_______________________________________

Previously on secrets are to be left unsaid....

"Wait who's your mom and dad?" The black bear one asked.... "My mom is Bryan films and my dad is....."

(Jessica's pov)

I was about to say who my dad was when my mom got a call. "Hope that thought squirt I'ma take this call and I hope you don't say anything your not supposed to..." My mom said before walking out of the tent thingy. "Well
dad is-" just before I said it wolf and chica came in, ran up and hugged me. "Okay hurricane you know the rules....no walking off without us...." Wolf said while he let go but chica didn't let go. "Okay okay jeeze...." I replied after plying myself out of chicas grip. "Who are they?!" Happy frog yelled, confused for the most part. "You know them as 'the twisteds'
But I know them as wolf and chica!" Then they gave me a shocked look. "What the fricker Doodle! How did they get fixed?!" The black bear said again. "Well I fixed them! With help of course!" I replied to the unnamed black bear. "Who helped you??" Helpy asked confused. "I'll show you!" I replied then I yelled "FIXIT! I KNOW YOUR HERE!" The animatronics jumped and helpy looked like she had seen a ghost. A animatronic that looked exactly like helpy but orange not purple appeared. "Yes, miss afton?" I tried to stop her from saying my real last name but it was too late..."AFTON?!" They yelled at the same time except for baby, wolf, helpy and chica. "You still didn't answer my question...." The black bear said staring me down. "Oh yeah! Fixit explain my heritage real quick" I said to the polite animatronic. "Of course miss afton,you see mrs.afton is the child of a animatronic and a human. Her mother is named Bryan films or not commonly known as Christopher afton. Her father was commonly known as brunt spaghetti boi by her mother his designation is molten freddy." Fixit said as the others stared in shock.....my mom came in right after fixit explained and he knew fixit said something so I explained what happened then he said, "well you guys we gotta go home, baby you and helpy wanna come this time? I know how you two are always begging to come and I have a battery room for helpy.

And that's how it all began.....

_______________________________________

Okay I know this chapter is shorter then the others but I will answer any questions you may have and I will try to upload every day or week....
If you need inspiration for q book you can look at my book called "storys I wanna see" cause I want to see these books and not write them cause I already know what it says but I don't when someone else writes it. Bye my friend's and thank you to the lovely people in my last chapter who brightened my day with there lovely complements!

527 words