PT 1

Today for me was a Boss bitch day. i was  ordering, buying and spending. i had to make sure i had everything together 24/7 i could neva go lacking. I picked up my computer and facetimed my mama.

"Hey ma dukes how your morning going?" i asked

"it's pretty good, i cooked a big breakfast you gone bring them kids up here to get some?" she asked

"i'll see mama, today really is a all about me day!" i said while cheesing real hard .

"you done get too boujie for us girll" ma said while laughing

"bye now mama" i hanged up

"Zay come and clean this shit up in my living room" i said as i walked out my room & saw the mess.

"i told his dumb ass to pick that shit up" Jazmin said

"you always wanna blame me for every single thing. tf your ugly trifling ass" zay began to get angry

"all i know is y'all better take that shit down the street and a round the corner this ain't no damn hood" i said causing them to laugh .

Zaylen & Jazmin were my cousins, Zay was 16 & Jaz was 15 their momma left them at a really young age to just be passed around by the family & growing up i was always older then them but we had the best bond ever and i made it my business for them to stay with me once i got of age, not to long ago i moved into this condo in Atlanta Georgia me and my family are originally from atl but not georgia, we come from a place called the west side . my condo is a 3 bedroom and 4 bath. && this is where we will call home .

"Onsaè? Kylen is having a party next weekend can i spin?" she asked furrowing her eyebrows together as she drunk her dr pepper

"ofc you can go i just need to talk to Kylen mama, and than that's that." i said

Tonight i decided to make chicken alfredo because that's what i'm best at. I got the chicken on the stove and got to cooking even tho i rarely cooked they loved my food so i was coo wit it. 

"y'all lazy bums better come make y'all plate" i said loudly shrugging my shoulders walking to my room i had cooked so they could fix they plate .

Me as an person felt like you could never have to much lashes and lipgloss so i ordered a lot from off amazon. after i got bored of spending money i went on social media, social media is so dry these days it makes no sense. after flipping through social media's i heard a knock at the door Jaz answered.

"bestfriendddddddddd" i heard indicating that it was Imani

"what's up fool?" i said as she walked in my room standing in my door step,

Mani had on a fila all in one with some yellow Fila shoes, i can't make this shit up me and the bestie raw asf .