PT 4

Onsae
Me and Bubba have been doing so good until this week he stopped talking to me out of no where i had no clue what was going on, i was hoping he was just busy and that he would get bck to me. we're not even dating but my feelings for this boy is so strong that it felt like we was.

Today i decided to get up and go buy myself something's. i'm really an online shopper but i just needed to have myself occupied. I went in the mall and went to go get me a slushee from the cinnabon place. I was looking good asf mall runs always have to be dripped down you never know who you're gonna see. i was wearing this black and white 2 piece that i had gotten from pretty little thing..

 i was wearing this black and white 2 piece that i had gotten from pretty little thing

i had just got done getting my hair done, and it was a saturday i was looking goooddd

i had just got done getting my hair done, and it was a saturday i was looking goooddd. Me and Mani met up in champs and we started walking together, everybody was here because those grey & baby blue 3's had just dropped i normally oder shoes offline instead of waiting i the line but i didn't like those 3's and only got them because my bestfriend wanted me to. walking out of champs you won't believe who i seen..................... BUBBA.... walking around with this girl, i know me and him weren't in a real relationship but the blood in my body began to BOILLLL me and bubba has been taking like we're married and all of a sudden he started acting different and i see him in the mall with this bitch? "Bestfriend ain't that bubba ova there" Mani asked "yeah that's bubba.." i said chuckling "niggas aint shit boy" mani said "i stg" i replied i wanted to make sure he seen me so i went back in the store to go buy some Nike socks, when i went back in the store i felt him staring at me and the girl he was with mean mugging me. i skipped the line because me and the store owner were tight. i walked out the store laughin and me and mani walked out.

How could he? as much as he would speak and preach and say he was different from other niggas he's just like them. I brought back american deli for jazmin and zay so i went in the kitchen to talk to them for a min. "heyyyy kiddos" i said "wsp cuz" zay said grabbing a dr pepper out the fridge "heyyyy" jazmin said on facetime i looked up as she told the person she would call them back "why you hang up?" i asked furrowing my eyebrows together . "whats been going on lately? you haven't been looking as happy as normal" she said i looked towards my room door as i heard my phone ring. i walked in my room and kneeled down on my bed to see who it was and as clear as day it was dooda. i walked on the patio to talk to him just because i know i was heated and i didn't wanna yell in the house. "yoo wassup?" i said in a calm voice "ik you seen me at the mall earlier" he said "yep i seen you and your lo bitch" i said "whatchu calling for now" i asked "Woah woah saebaby calm down i've been going through a lot and i didn't want my emotions to react on you so i distanced myself." he said "before i could even say anything back to him i hung up. the words that were coming out of his mouth were disgusting me. and even tho he had the most sexiest voice i ever heard it annoyed me at this moment..

even if he was going through something i should've been somebody he felt comfortable talking to.. clearly it ain't all what it seems so imma fall back. I went in the living room and sat down next o Jazmin she's the type to sit in the living room allll day and be on the phone "damn i don't even get to watch tv no mo" i joked as i plumped down. "girl please" Jaz said as i heard the doorbell ring "who is it?" i asked i looked the peep hole and i couldn't see nobody so i just opened the door.. and there was Bubba standing there with flowers and some other shittt my mouth formed a o shape because i had never given him my door number or floor level yet. i looked at him up and down and then opened the door, we went to my room and started talking. you know how i told you me and my baby mama had something going on? she pregnant again." he said .. i felt like i had been so betrayed. no me and him haven't had sex yet but u definitely wanted to be the next female to have his next child. "well that's good to know and you had every right to fall back from me so you can spend time with your real family i ain't even mad at you" i said not looking at him "i just didn't know the right way to tell you, it's like i knew you would be upset but shes been pregnant for a good 6 months.. and i just wanna be there for my child. i pulled him into a deep hug. he was so caring and sincere i couldn't even be mad at me. when it came down to the kids he really cared about them. "and scratch all that ik we ain't together shit i want you to be mine frfr" he said holding my cheeks. "periodt so you better cut all that other shit out w them lame ass hoes boe" i said mugging him softly "you ain't even gotta worry bout that baby" he said as he pecked my lips. Trust if Jazmin and Zay wasn't home i would've fuck the shit outta him.