Pt 5

Onsaè
Today ordering lashes and lipgloss for my business "got minks?" .. i wanted to sell lashes lipgloss hair and other bad bitch accessories. I sat up in bubbas bed rubbing his waves as he played the game and i ordered stuff for my business.

there was a knock at the door "Can you stop laying up w your hoe and come spend time w us" i heard indya say i picked up and my phone and acted as if i couldn't hear her listening to the whole convo.

"chill indya she ain't like these other hoes, any other time you never wanna chill w me so gone head boutcha business you dawning rn" Bubba said

He sat back down and pulled my feet on him.
"bae you wanna take a trip?" i asked him. as soon as those words fell out my mouth his phone rang.

It was his baby mama and she was tight. "soo i'm getting told you laid up w some lightskin bitch while i'm carrying yo 8 month year old child?" Miracle blasted

"yo you mad buggin right now don't call my phone tryna check who i'm wit and what i'm doing .. stay your ass in chicago you carrying my baby and that's all we ain't together" he said w a thick ass chicago accent .

i stared at him as i watched him grow angry

He got up and left out the room. i started texting my bestfriend because he picked me up this morning and i didn't have my car. i wasn't gonna sit here and deal with one of his episodes so i told Mani to come and get me .

Mani texted me letting me know she was outside, i grabbed my stuff and politely walked out .. i didn't have time to be disrespected i didn't know where bubba was so i just removed myself . 

i got out of the car and walked into red lobster . "bitch wtf was that?" mani asked "first of all his family don't accept me .. i don't got time for this shit i'm not going back and forth w these people hell no" i said as we walked in to the restaurant. The waiter sat us as soon as we walked in . i sat down and got comfortable and began to scroll on facebook .

On facebook you could have message request from people you don't follow. when i checked my request i had an message from @miracle.lashae

miracle.lashae: Bitch i know you've been layed up with my nigga but i'm here to let you know that's MINE. yeah he using you while up here but bitch when i have this baby and move to Atlanta please believe he coming back home . Yeah they told me bout how you think you all that bitch you don't know me. You ain't nth compared to me .

i laughed as i read the message in my head "girl mani look at this shit" i said turning the phone to her showing her. "i'm cryinggg these bitches don't know how we do in atlanta" she said dying laughing . "i wasn't gonna say anything but nah she got me fucked up" i said as i began to type

Me: Girl you got life fucked upp if you think your ugly ass finna try to "check" me bitch i'm from atlanta idk what you duck mouth chicago bitches be on but i'll slap tf out you. and when you touch down south hit my jack. cause now i gotta beat your ass for even thinking you can play w me all types of way. keep it cute luv cause you don't got SHIT on me bitch. and i'll happily fuck the shit out of "our" man tonight.

I sent the message and twisted the phone to let my bsf see. "periodt. and i hope she bing a friend cause if not she getting gang tf up" mani said serious asf.. after we ate and talked about the whole world and they mama i was feeling down about bubba . he hadn't text me and check up on me or anything . he literally don't gaf about me leaving his house. i had to do something to get him off my mind . "bsf lets go out tonight" i initiated while we walked out of red lobster . "betttt" she said giving me that grin

About two hours later she came to my house to get dressed. i let Jasmin have two friends over tonight while i leave, and her brother is out with this girlfriend . i trust jasmin enough to let her have the house alone w her friends . i always wanted to give her a little bit of freedom.

"Bestfriend please hurry up out the shower you got in her smokey asf" mani said while attempting to her makeup in the mirror "girl just go to my vanity" i said sucking my teeth "no cause that's that white people shit" she said while storming out the bathroom. now that i had the bathroom to myself i was deep in my thoughts . Bubba ain't give a fuck about me and i'm just gone have to understand that. i'm not tripping tho i'm just sick of all these no good ass niggas. i turned the shower off, wrapped my towel around my body and went to my room to get dressed.