Late At Night

I woke up to the sound of Alex snoring in the other bed. I rub my eyes and look at the alarm clock. It's 1AM. I lay back down and try to go back to sleep, but after 30 minutes of tossing and turning I decide to text Ansel.
Alexa: I can't sleep...
Ansel: Me either. Meet me in the courtyard in 10?
Alex: okay :)
I get up out of my bed and put on leggings and a plain gray tshirt. I go into the bathroom quietly, trying not to wake up Alex. I brush out my hair and put on my black vans. I unplug my phone and put my phone and my keys to the room in my pocket and head out, locking the door behind me.
When I get to the courtyard Ansel is already there, sitting on the ground. I come up to him and sit down beside him.
"Well hello beautiful." He says and I smile and brush my hair back with my fingers.
"Hey handsome." I say and he smiles,
"I have something to show you." He says and stands up. He offers me his hand and I take it. He leads me over to where a telescope is set up.
"This is Orion's Belt." He says as I look in the telescope.
"Woah, it's so different." I say, amazing at the twinkling stars. I back up as he looks in the telescope and adjusts it a little more.
"And this is the moon."
I look at it in astonishment.
"It's...beautiful." I say mesmerized by the glow of it.
"Just like you." He says.
I stop and back away from the telescope. His eyes drop down to my lips and he takes my face in his hands. It starts out as a soft and gentle kiss, but becomes more passionate until he breaks away.
"Gosh Alexa, I don't know how I lived without you." He says, and I smile.
We laid back on the blanket looking at the stars.
"Alexa?" He asks.
"Yeah?"
"Would it be crazy to say that I am falling head over heals for you?"
"Would it be crazy to say that I'm doing the same?" I reply.
"Alexa, you make me so happy. And I want to be with you. I know we've just met, but I feel it. I don't know if you do, but I definitely do. And I am falling for you, I'm falling hard and fast. Alexa would...would you be my girlfriend?" He says.
I see him look over at me and I look over and say.
"Ansel, yes."
He smiles and I scoot closer to him. I put my head on his chest and he puts him arm around me. I feel asleep like that and Ansel carried me up to my room and set me on my bed. The only thing I remembered was me laying in my bed and him kissing me on the cheek as he said, "Goodnight my love."

A/N:Sorry short chapter! But yep! What do you guys think so far.