𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 14 - 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒕 2

It was happening again.

You were going......in heat.

You hadn't realized but your body was naturally rubbing itself against his to feel better and to calm your wolf but Jungkook stopped you slightly.

"I-I don't know if-" he said, not completing his sentence and looking down.

You got concerned by this and asked
"What's wrong?"

"It- it's nothing." was the only thing he said back at you. You now lifted his head up and looked straight into his eyes that you had missed so much.

Through your mind link you said "Please tell me what's wrong. I can feel something's wrong. Like you're in pain. Please let me in."

"No." he said as he didn't want to let you in and feel the pain he went through, not knowing you were going through the exact same thing.
He had thought that maybe you weren't ready to mate yet. So he didn't want to tell you he was in fact in heat as well and in a whole world of pain.

Being an alpha, seeing him in this condition gave you a slight hint as to what he may have been going through so you decided to show him your side first so that he might open up as well.

You once again took his face in your hands and put it against your forehead, you took a slow breath, closed your eyes and then opened your mind link completely as he felt a wave of your pain hit him.

His amber eyes shot wide open as he now understood what you were going through and tears started to form in them.

Cupping your face, he closed his eyes once more and with your foreheads still connected he said
"I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you at your most painful time. I can make the pain go away. Let me help you feel better."

"Please" you said almost begging for his touch.

His hands were first on the back of your neck as he gave you a small peck on the lips but pretty soon they were travelling down your waist and under your blouse almost wanting to tear it off.

He slowly started leaving wet kisses all over your neck, each kiss slowly putting out the embers of your pain.

You were losing control of yourself already not knowing what to do with your hands as they just gripped onto the fabric covering his chest wanting to take them off but the heat was still lurking and there's only one thing that could drastically reduce the pain so you stopped and looked straight into his eyes.

"Mark me." you said excited and slightly scared at the same time because you don't know how painful it's going to be.

"Are you sure? I might hurt a little in the beginning" Jungkook asked slightly concerned that it may be unbearable for you.

"Yes I'm sure, I'm yours Jungkook, I always have been and will be for as long as I live." You said to him with all the love you had in you that burned along with the fire in your body.

His eyes flashed amber once more as you saw his canines come out and his head dip into your neck.
A second later you feel a sharp pain as his teeth sank into your flesh marking you as his, causing you to let out a cry in pain but without realizing it turned into a low moan at the feeling of his tongue licking the red and purple mark making the pain go away slightly.