Meetings and Independence ( Chapter 10 )

Your POV:

After arriving back to my country and into my house with Matthew, I was hesitating if I should bring him to the meeting. I mean, sure, Matthew is a country, but i'm the only country in the meeting room besides my cities/provinces/states/villages. It seems that my problems in this country concern me more than Angelica and those world meetings. Well, I do care about my siblings a lot. I'm basically their only parent figure, the only way the'd get another parent figure is if I were to get married to another country, but that wouldn't happen. I never had luck with love.

Ding!

Oh shit.

" Sis: Hey Y/N. You aren't at the meeting yet. Are you sick? Is something wrong? "

" Me: Hello ( sister name ) . I forgot about the meeting, i'll be there right away! "

Fuck!

Without hesitation, I grab Matthew and get into the car. " Where are we going?! "

" We are going to a meeting! "

" B-but you already cancelled the one in the UK! "

" I have a meeting with my sister! "

Before I could get arrested for driving at un-allowed speed, I reached the building. I intertwine my hand with Matthew's and run into the building. " MAPLE! "

" Whew... Thank god. "

I stepped into the room with Matthew, hand still connected with his. Although his face was burning, I couldn't be bothered to notice it.

" I'm here! "

" Big Sister! Who is that man? "

" Oh! This is my friend Matthew Williams! He is the personification of Canada. I brought him to this meeting, since I was in a rush. Matthew, this is my sister, ( sister name ), she's my capital. "

" Nice to meet you. Now, let's sit down and discuss the problem at hand. ".

" Right. Matthew, you can sit down anywhere you'd like. "

" O-okay. "

" Big sister, there's a much bigger problem at hand. "

" Well, what is it? "

" We found out that Angelica is a much bigger threat. "

" But don't we already know that? "

" Listen... I know you had past troubles with her and everybody else, but she's taking a huge effect on some of them, and is becoming a serious threat to your safety! "

" What makes you say that? "

" We found out that Angelica has gained independence from ( random country ) . And she wants to claim war. On you, your country, your people, your land. She wants to ruin you! Can't you see that?! "

I was at shock. Angelica? War?! On me?! Why?

" Why? "

" Independence and revenge. She obviously knows who you are. "

" No... "

" Sis... I'll let you calm down. For now, just get prepared for the war. Also, don't forget your studies. I already did mine. "

" I see. Take care of yourself. I'll prepare. "

I take Matthew's hand again, and bid my sister a goodbye as we went our ways. I can't believe it! That rat... Of course she was planning something. I should've seen it coming sooner!

" Umm, Y/N? Will you be okay? "

" Yes, Matthew. Don't worry about me. I'll make it through. "

God, why do you do this to me?

Since I can't read people's minds, I didn't know that Matthew was growing scared and suspicious of me. 

What does she mean: " She obviously knows who you are? "

But most importantly, did she have conflict with countries in the past? I thought she was new?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

War is starting.

I can't believe it.

" Earlier this day, a now independent country, has claimed war on C/N. The reason behind is yet to be known. "

News.

I'm not surprised.

I knew it was coming.

Just, it came at the most unexpected time.

I'll get you back Angelica.

Just you wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Chapter!

Edited

Sorry if this was too short! I didn't have a lot of inspiration for this chapter.

I don't have much to say.

Thank you for reading!

Sincerely, Author.❤

Everything I just wrote totals up to 709 words.