Cafe ( Chapter 15 )

c/s/p/v= cities/states/provinces/villages

f/c= favorite color

Your POV: 

" Y/n? Are you okay? You're giving me a strange look. "

" Huh? Oh! Sorry, I didn't realize. "

" What would you like to order? "

" I'll have ( favorite dessert & favorite drink ) . "

" Okay. ( Random order ) and ( your order ) will be here in a bit. "

As the waitress goes back, Heracles start petting his cat again, while I think back to those supposed memories I had. How strange, it's almost like I was at this cafe before with that Angela girl.

???

" Hey Y/n! Let's go to our local cafe! I heard they have another menu. "

" Angela. Almost each time we hung out, you always brought us to this cafe. Why do you like it so much anyway? "

" Well, it's special. I used to go here since I was little! It's my favorite place to discuss things. "

" Right. Still going to study criminology in uni after school? "

" Yes! You know how much I love criminology. It's awesome! "

" I'm surprised you haven't given up. You started raising your grades just so you can become a detective. "

" We are here! "

Angela and me sit down at our table and I order my usual meal/drink, while Angela chooses the macarons from the new menu along with a strawberry milkshake.

" Anyways! I got a few cases and incidents I want to cover with you today, but at the cafe i'll only solve one. These cases are pretty long and require a lot of thinking outside of the box! "

" Alright. Let's see this then, maybe I could help. "

???

Looks like another memory. I'm curious. Why was I so bored around Angela? She seems like a good friend. I hope I can see her again someday.

" Here's your order, enjoy! "

The smiling waitress walks away. What about that board? How can I even access that? 

Suddenly, it appears again.

" Hello! It seems that you don't know how to use this board yet. You can activate it by using the special device on your hand, don't take it out now, someone could see you!

It also seems like you collected 4 out of 7 memories! Good going, just keep going like that, and your questions will be answered in no time!

You might not have a chance to get with one of the characters if you collect them too fast! Trust me, once you find out who you are, you'll be working to get away as soon as possible.

It seems that conversation with you Greek friend is lacking, try talking to him, you might get something out of it. Call me if you need anything. Also, my name is Esther, the board or rather the person talking to you. See you! "

And just like that, the screen goes away. Well, I probably should talk to Heracles, it's rather quiet.

While talking to Heracles, I notice that he seems to warm up to me more, I also could have sworn that he blushed a few times.

After the break at the cafe, Heracles and me parted ways and said goodbyes to each other. Since Esther mentioned something about a device on my hand, I decided to check if it was there. I look at my hand and see that there is indeed a glowing ( favorite color ) watch, the bright f/c light blasting from it into my face.

I put my sleeve on my hand where the watch was and walked back to the hotel. This is so weird, so many things are happening. I honestly didn't expect it to turn out like this.

Rise of the Ancient, Conflict, War, Memories what's next?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Chapter!

Not Edited

It looks like we have a device that tells us our relationship with characters and gives us tips. I know it was shown in the previous chapter, but it wasn't really explained in the last chapter. It kind of just popped out.

We're also getting pretty close to the end of the story. Right now, we're on chapter 15 ( obviously ) and there should be 20-25 chapters!

I'm also thinking that there most likely won't be a sequel. I'm proud of how I think this story is most likely going to end. Not telling you how though.

I know I uploaded yesterday, but I still gotta keep up with the schedule. I'm also considering making another chapter after this one.

Anyways, have a good day/night.

and

Thank you for reading!

Sincerely, Author.💕

Everything I just wrote totals up to 745 words.