Chapter 4

(Florence airport: an hour earlier)

HANNAH

Hmm... Florence, I've never been here before.

I've been to other parts of England, Rome and spent most of my vacation in France where my older brother Francisco currently resides, but Florence feels quite alien to me.

Speaking of Kuya Francis where is he? He said he'll come to pick me up. Hmm...

"Han!", a tall guy with his faux hawk trademark hairstyle wearing his usual khaki pants with black leather shoes and black polo shirt approached me with fervor.

"Hannah!" He called again while waving his hand enthusiastically. "Over here, lil' sis!"

I spotted him as well as several other airport passengers.

Why does he have to yell?

Wait for it...1,2,3.

Then I heard it, screams and shrieks from people of all ages, mostly girls, coming from all parts of the Firenze airport.

"It's Francisco!!!" a teenager said. "Dove? Dove?" (Where*), said what looks like a 70-yr. old Italian grandmother. "Signor Francis!" Chanted by a mob of people, how and when they were formed I don't know.

I got pushed back and probably trampled if not for my brother's wife, Julia, who caught my wrist.

"Hey Kiddo!" She said with her dazzling smile.

How could my sister-in-law stay perfect even with all these commotion beats the hell out of me.

"Hi Ate Jules!" I replied.

"Come on. Let's go to the car, Francis and his guys will handle these folks." She said while tagging me along.

I saw my brother haphazardly signing autographs as he mouthed, "See you later, lil' sis."

I smiled back.

This might not be too bad after all.