Chapter 15

Pablo ~
I have never felt so good to have come between Jorge and Tini, I have been wanting this for a while and I finally have Tini in my arms and she is starting to see the true Jorge Blanco, Which will make this easier also, but I'm not the only one coming in between them also someone of Jorge's ex-girlfriends is going to come in between them as well not just me.

My phone started ringing while I was walking Tini home, I dropped her off and then answered the phone.

Phone conversation.

Pablo: Hello?

???????: WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!

Pablo: Uh, doing the plan we discussed, I took Tini out on a date.

???????: Oh, FINALLY YOU'RE DOING WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO AT LAST!!!!

Pablo: Look, I'm doing my part of the deal so now you do your end of the deal.

???????: DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, I'M AT JORGE'S HOUSE NOW AND I WILL WAIT UNTIL JORGE AND TINI HAVE FORGOTTEN EACH OTHER TO MY END OF THE DEAL FOR YOU!!!

Pablo: You listen to me, you better do what you said you would do if not forget the deal.

???????: Now, Pablo Espinosa's threats don't suit you.

Pablo: You know I could just let Tini go back to Jorge that way we both won't get what we want.

???????: YOU WOULDN'T DARE!!!

Pablo: Oh, but I would.

Pablo: Oh, but I would, I keep telling you don't mess with me.

???????: Okay fine, you want to play it that way then let's play it that way.

She hung up on me and I went home where I saw Lodvica sitting on a bench, What is she doing here?

Pablo: Lodovica? What are you doing here?

Lodovica: What happened to you, Pablo? Hmm?

Pablo: What? Nothing has happened to me.

Lodovica: Oh really? Nothing has happened to you? You have changed into a D*ckhead Pablo, this isn't the Pablo I met in Violetta 1 this is a stranger.

Pablo: Well, they say people change for the better.

Lodovica: But, you haven't changed for the better, you have changed into the worst and you're treating your friends like sh*t, look I understand you liked Tini right? But now she's with Jorge and she's happy but you're making them hate each other by hurting them.

Pablo: Lodovica, you just don't understand

Lodovica: Oh, I understand just fine.

After a while Lodovica left me alone, she was upset with me for being this kind of person which I don't blame her because she's right I have changed, but this ain't my fault it's the person I'm working for, as I walked into Tini's house after walking to her house, I saw Jorge and her kissing with a blanket over their bare bodies.

Pablo: What the hell? Tini how dare you be with this guy.

Tini: Pablo? I can explain...

Jorge: Aww, I was having fun until you came here.

Tini: You know I love Jorge, we were never going to get together, Pablo.

Jorge: I love you too baby.

Pablo: Fine I'll leave you both alone, I won't ruin what you got.

Tini ~

When Pablo saw me and Jorge naked under the duvet I didn't care because he knew who I loved and I wasn't going to change anything between me and Jorge me, once Pablo left Jorge and I kissed again.

Tini: Mm, Jorge?

Jorge: yeah Tini?

Tini: I love you.

Jorge: I love you too.

When we finished kissing we fell asleep in each other arms after Jorge locked the door so nobody walked in when we were asleep.

A/N

Thank you for reading.

I love you all.

Rebeccaxchapman1