Chapter 16

Martina ~
While waking up to banging on my door, when I looked at Jorge was asleep while he was holding my hand. I slowly moved my fingers out of his hand as I was trying to get up he stirred.

When walking closer to the door the banging got quieter, I opened the door and didn't see anyone it was as if I dreamt. Meanwhile, I started making breakfast for Jorge until there was a big bang.

Tini: Jorge? Hello?

There was complete silence, I was truly scared especially when I couldn't hear Jorge.

Tini: JORGE!!!

Jorge: What?

Tini: Oh my god don't do that to me again.

Jorge: Don't do what again?

Tini: When I call you, don't ignore me, you scare me.

Jorge: Aww, baby, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you, baby, besides you got up early.

He held my waist and I cuddled him tightly while talking to him, he put his head on my head.

Tini: I couldn't sleep.

Jorge: Aww, baby, well Pablo didn't seem happy yesterday seeing us like this.

Tini: I know, but I don't care, Jorge, I love you not him.

Jorge: I love you too baby, but we have to get up where we have to get the studio.

Violetta moaned while stretching and they got dressed and ready for the studio, as they arrived they saw Martin shouting their names.

Martin: Ah, finally you've made it well what are you waiting to get in your costumes for Episode 2?

They went to get ready and got in their places for episode 2.

Martin: And Action.

Violetta started when Leon saved her from Diego as he was about to kiss her when Leon took Violetta back to the party where they saw Herman so Leon went to the guys while Violetta spoke to her father.

Herman: Violetta?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Herman: Violetta?

Violetta: Dad, what are you doing here?

Herman: I came to pick you up.

Violetta: Already, it isn't even the middle of the party yet.

Herman: It's late enough besides you don't want to be partying all night.

Violetta: Dad you promised you weren't going to come.

Herman: Nevermind that let's go home now, why aren't you wearing your shoes?

Violetta: My feet hurt when I dance so I took them off.

Herman: Your mom used to be the same, how about a dance with your dad?

Jortini story *Completed*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें