Chapter 12

Alexia's POV

"SEBASTIAN!" I screeched as I tried to get my favorite beanie off the freaking highest shelf in this entire house! His laughter came into his room before he strolled in so casually. Jackass.

"Yes?" He asked with a smirk as he saw I was struggling to get my hat. 

"Get it for me." I demanded, clearly upset with his prank. He gave a look of contemplation before the smirk returned. 

"What's the magic word?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest. Urgh he is so mean. 

"Please." I grumbled. He put his hand by his ear and leaned closet. 

"What was that?" He asked and I was about to blow up.

"Please get my fucking hat down." I spoke between clenched teeth. He laughed before grabbing the broom from my hand and plucking it down with ease. He hands it to me and I clutch to me with my life. 

"It's not your child." He joked. 

"No but its my favorite beanie." I said before putting it on my head enjoying its comfort. 

"You aren't normal." He said shaking his head.

"Says you, wolf boy." I scoffed. 

"You guys arguing so early?" Kortney asked coming in to the living room. 

"He took my favorite beanie and put it on the highest shelf!" I exclaimed upset. 

"Doesn't surprise me. Want to help me make some food?" She asked heading to the kitchen. 

"Sure." I said before following her in. She got out pans and I went to get bread to make French toast but my phone went off. Without thinking I answered it.

"Alexia." He said and I knew who it was immedieately. 

"How did-"

"Just shut up. You don't want me in here. You don't need to live with those monsters. Come get me and explain its a mistake. I won't hurt you. Just get me out." He said sternly. The two looked at me with concern as I tried to process his words.

"N-no I won't." I said trying to be strong but fear struck me to my core.

"Just get me out and get away from those people. They are murderers."

"You're one to talk, you beat me senseless for years! At least they are good people. " I said defending my friends.

"They are rogues. They aren't good." He almost exclaimed. How does he know?

"How-"

"There is a lot you don't know about me and about our family. I can explain if you help me out." He said trying to be gentle. 

"I-"

"Just do as your told you little bitch-" Sebastian took the phone from my hand and put it up to his ear.

"Don't contact her again." He said before hanging up. He looked at me as if gauging if I am okay. Shock and confusion ran through me, I expected the fear to go away but it stayed put. How did he know? Could this answer questions about my father?

"I think I need to check out the house." My voice was quiet and concerned.

"Alright we can go after breakfast." He agreed but was gauging my reaction to this.

"Where are we going?" Micah asked walking in with his hand in Daisy's. I noticed there was something different about both of them. Daisy has a new mark on her neck...oh my lord they mated. My cheeks turned red and the other two laughed at my reaction. 

"To her old house. Are you coming or do you have other plans?" Sebastian asked suggestively. Daisy blushed but Micah brushed it off. 

"No we can go. Why are we going there didn't we already get her things?" Micah asked siting down. 

"There is something there that will explain who my family is. He knew what you guys were." I said gently. It didn't make any sense. He knew what they were. What am I? Who is my family? I wish I could say he is lying but if he was than he wouldn't have known what they were. 

{Time Skip: Alexia's Old House}

It didn't look any different since I have moved. I still had a key to it as we owned the house and the city is deciding what to do with it since he got arrested and I didn't want the house.

"Ready?" Kortney asked beside me."

"As I can be." I said before unlocking the house. The house still reeked of alcohol but it was cleaned up more than it ever had been since I have lived here. 

"We can check his office while you check his room." Sebastian said before they went off through the house. I head upstairs down the familiar hall to the room I could never enter. His door was open as they had to go through a few things the last time they were here. It was still messy with clothes on the floor and even some of his stuff smashed to pieces. Walking over to his dresser I saw no pictures only ash trays and lighters. Opening the drawers I found nothing but clothes which is to be expected. Next I checked his closet which hand hardly any clothes or much of anything really. 

"Find anything?" Micah asked which caused me to jump and I ended up falling. The wall gave way and we didn't speak. The wall is either chalked with mold or it wasn't a wall. "Are you okay?" He asked helping me up.

"Yeah I just didn't hear you come in." I responded before turning to look at the wall. It was completely destroyed but there was something shocking. There was a doorknob. 

"Please tell me you see the doorknob too." I said not taking my eyes off it.

"I see it." He said before opening the door. We didn't speak due to the sight in front of me. It was...