Chapter 19

Alexia's POV

Mr. Quinton was way to happy but I was too shocked to care. 

"No. I am not marrying anyone." I said backing away from them. 

"On the contrary you were suppose to marry him at 16. He has waited a long time. You were suppose to know him better and be the perfect wife for him but I suppose he will have to make sure of that." Mr. Quinton said never faltering in his smile. 

"You are sick!" I exclaimed before turning to run but sadly I ran into someone.

"Now now my little bride I know its been longer than its suppose too but you can wait a few more minutes." The man said as he wrapped his arm around my waist. 

"Yeah not happening." I said untangling from his arms. This is a nightmare. 

"Oh it is sweetheart. Whether you believe it or not." He said gently. At least he is nicer than the others. 

"Well I choose to not believe it. You are all psychotic!" I exclaimed moving away from them. 

"You will not speak to us like that!" Mr. Quinton demanded ready to smack me.

"Careful Grandfather. We shouldn't hit the bride until after the wedding." His smile showed how demented he is.

"Grandfather? Please tell me I am not related to him." I groaned.

"No I took care after him after his mother left. You do know his family though. I figured he would've looked a little familiar." Mr. Quinton said with a creepy smile. Looking back at the man he did look familiar. He had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. The only person that I know with those eyes are...

"Kourtney." I whispered.

"Yes the sister I never met. I am Anthony Reid but everyone calls me Tony." He said with a smile. This is insane, so insane that it makes everything else normal. 

"Okay I am not marrying my friends brother. This isn't right." I said upset. It can't be.

"Oh please the only thing not right is you not accepting your fate." Mr. Quinton becoming angry once again. That's probably just him.

"The fate you decided for me! I am a human! I have nothing to do with any of this. The only thing I care about is keeping my friends safe from your evil plans." I said defiantly.

"How about a deal? You marry Tony and your friends are safe. I can't say the same for that pack of mutts but your friends are pardoned." Mr. Quinton said firmly. 

"That pack of mutts? As much as I could believe that, I know how badly you would want to kill Kortney.  No deal." I spat. 

"Alright a new deal. You marry him and your friends are only mildly tortured and you can visit Kortney as much as you can before she dies." Mr. Quinton said walking up to me. 

"How about you all just accept that you could be the tiniest bit wrong and this absolutely insane." I said with the last shred of hope that they might even consider it. I felt the usual stinging sensation in my right cheek. God, that is his only form of punishment. 

"You will obey and marry him. I have had enough of this behavior! I am not against using any means necessary to make this happen." He spoke angrily. My instinct was to quake in fear but instead I was filled with courage. 

"You will have to drain me of every ounce of my blood before I agree to that." I spat once more. 

"That can be arranged. Especially after the wedding. Now you will go through with this wedding. Besides if your friends wanted to they would've found you already. There is no stopping this." Mr. Quinton nearly whispered in my ear. He wasn't right. They would be here. 

"You're wrong. I won't." I said backing away but he grabbed my arm. 

"The wedding will go as planned. Sage take her to the back room. Xavier should be waiting for you." He said with a sinister smile. What was that? What was the plan. "Make sure the dress doesn't get ruined." He said as Sage started to drag me away. I tried to get out of her grip but it was tight. Who was Xavier? No I can't go through more torture. She threw me through a door and I saw a man standing in the corner. 

"Sage strip her down. I need a clear shot." He said as he was twisting something in his hand. Sage sat me up and pulled the dress up. The cold air hit my body  but I pulled the dress up before she could get it all the way off. 

"Don't be difficult." She strained through her teeth. There was a force that pushed my hands down and the dress was pulled away from my body. I covered myself best I could as all I could see was his amber eyes and yellow teeth. Suddenly a crack was heard in the air and something wet trickled down my back. The pain hit me shortly. It was sharp and quick but the dull sting stayed. 

"Perhaps its time to whip you into wife material." He said before another crack sounded through the air. Someone help me!

{Time Skip: Sunset}

My body was pressed to the ground sticky with my own blood. His laugh still echoes in my head. Cold water went over my body washing away the blood. A towel draped over my body as I shivered on the concrete ground. 

"It didn't have to be this way." Sage said sitting me up. My lashes burned as my eyesight faltered. Her hands went over me and soon the pain subsided and the dizziness started to fade.  She wiped me down before putting the dress on me. 

"Please don't make me do this." I begged her. 

"Don't be sad its your wedding day." She said as she fixed the dress so it looked more presentable. 

"Its not my wedding! It's your plot." I said as a single tear ran down my face. Sage smiled at me. 

"You can't fight destiny, Alexia. Just enjoy it you could learn to adjust to our lifestyle." She said as she started leading me outside.

"Your lifestyle is abusive and cruel. You don't adjust, you submit until you die." I said sadly. Sage shook her head at me. 

"You will learn." She said before handing me off to Mr. Quinton. He smiled at me before taking one of my arms and putting it around his arm. Sage went to the front. Great she is a witch and a priest. Tony stood at the front with a smirk. He was wearing a simple white button up with a pair of black slacks. 

"Lets go." He said sternly before we walked down the makeshift aisle. We walked towards Tony and my heart sank. This is it. My fate. My friends are doomed. My face paled as we made it to Tony. This isn't good. Please someone save me. Mr. Quinton gave my hand to Tony as we stood in front of Sage. 

"We have gathered today to witness what we have been waiting for in a long time! A union between witch and hunter and unite forces! Anthony Reid is representing the witches and Alexia Addison is representing the hunters! With the bond between a witch and a hunter they will be connected to both worlds and we will finally end the wolf species-"

"I object! Isn't that what you're suppose to say at these things."