🍋🍋Punishment🍋🍋

Obito (POV)

when kakashi finally opened the door I was be on pissed. And oddly horny.

"Aw, come on man don't looks so mad" Kakashi said as he laid on the bed reading his pervy book.

"Your so gonna pay for that" I said as I walked up to kakashi, who had turned around and put his book down.

"Oh am I" He said as he sat up.

"Yes you are!!" I yelled as I lunged at him, pinning him down by the wrists. I than took off my head band and tied it around his wrists.

"Hey, obito what are you doing, quit playing!!" Kakashi yelled, as he moved around trying to get out of this restraints.

"I'm not playing" I said as I pulled kakashi's shirt up to expose his chest and stomach. I leaned over and licked kakashi's neck trying to find his sweet spot. As my left hand went to kakashi's right nipple. I squeezed and pulled it. Causing Kakashi to gasp and moan slightly.

"O-obito...s-s-stop!" Kakashi tried to yell.

Kakashi (POV)

Obito kiss and sucked on my neck then I moaned and gasp. Then he started to abuse that spot 'oh god please stop' then obito moved down and started to suck on my right nipple while his left hand moved down to my crotch and started to rub it.

"You like this don't you, you dirty slut" Obito said as he looked up at me. 'Please don't call me that' I thought as I closed my eyes tight. Then obito with  both hands moved to my ass and squeezed really hard, causing me to gasp.

"Open your eyes, slut" Obito yelled. I kept my eyes shut. Then he flipped me over so now I was on all fours. He put one hand on my head and grabbed my hair forcing my head up. While the other hand rested on my ass. 'He's not actually going to spank me... Is he' I felt his hand leave my ass as the other one forced my head back so he could see if my eye were open or not. I felt him pull down my pants and boxers leaving my ass exposed. 'No no no no, please no' then his hand came down fast making contact with my left ass cheek, making a loud noise as I yelped In pain.

"NO STOP!! PLEASE DON'T!!!" I yelled. Only to have obito slap a head over my mouth.

"If you scream again I'm going to put something in your mouth" Obito growled. As I could only nodded my head eyes still shut tightly. Obito then pulled down my mask leaving my face exposed. He could now see just how red my face was. He then slapped my right ass cheek causing tears to fall from my eyes as I screamed again. Obito forced my mouth open and put something in it and tied it around the back of my head. He continued to spank me switching which cheek slapped each time. It hurt so much. After a while, he delivered to really hard slaps to each cheek. Then flipped me over and took the rest of my clothes off. He took all his clothes off too. I looked down at his member it was big really big. He then put a wet finger in my ass. Then put a another one in then he started scissoring his fingers. It hurt so much because my ass was already in pain from the spanking earlier. I came about a minute later.

"Your going to be punished for that, I didn't tell you that you could cum" He growled.

"Mmff!!" I tried to tell him that I was sorry but this thing in my mouth made it impossible. 'Please just stop!! I'm scared' I then felt something big thick and wet at my entrance. Then with one thrust obito slammed hard into me. Hitting my prostate on the first try. My moans and pleds were muffled. But obito could hear them yet he never stopped. It hurt so much 'please just stop...' I thought as I cried.

Obito slammed hard into me. As my legs were on either side of his shoulders. One of his hands went down to my dick and wrapping something around the base. 'Oh no, he's making sure I don't cum'

"There now you won't cum in tell I tell you" He said with a sadistic smile on his face. He then bent down and dit my neck and nipples. By the time this is over I will be bruised ever where.

~time skip to morning Obito (POV)

I woke up to the sound of someone crying. I looked over to Kakashi to see his bare back, his back was covered with bruises and scratches, he was shaking. 'What's going on, why is his back all bruised and beaten. And why is he crying, and naked. Wait I'm naked too. What the hell happened'

"Kakashi, what happened, are you ok" I said as I put my hand on kakashi's shoulder, only to have him flinch away from me.

"P-p-please... D-d-don't... Hurt... M-m-me" Kakashi said quitely as he turned to clam himself. 'Why would I hurt him'

"Kakashi your safe now" I said in a clam tone.

"Not... W-with... You" Kakashi said as he got up and ran to the bathroom, taking a pear of clothes with him. 'What happened to him' I thought.

I the rest of the day was miserable. Kakashi wouldn't look me in the eyes he stayed away from me. He refused to talk to as well.

Sakura (POV)

'What's going on with you, kakashi' I thought as looked at Kakashi who was walking next to me. He wasn't wearing his ANBU mask, but I still couldn't see much of his face. But even so, he seemed kinda stressed. His  posture was less relaxed, and he wasn't reading that book that he read all day yesterday. He also won't talk to anyone and it seems like he is trying to stay away from Obito Sensei.

So what do you all think, please tell me if there is something that you would like to see in the next chapter, and don't forget to vote.