Chapter 7 | Homework and snow

Art belongs to tumblr user Day-Stars

Henry's pvo

"Turns out theres no school today because of the snow" I heard William say from the other side of the room, "ugh, we can't even enjoy it because we have that stupid packet thats due tommorow.".

I sighed walking over to where Will was on his bed and laying down next to him, "guess we better get started on it than" Will said running his fingers through my hair. I sit up grabbing my packet from the table next to us.

William puts his left arm around my waist pulling me closer making me blush, "can you hand me the blanket next to you Hen" Will says pointing at said blanket next to me I nod handing him the blanket. Will puts the blanket over both of us and we start working. (btw they're writing on notebooks not just on the blanket)

As we finish I get really hungry as it was now past mid day  "Will I'm hungry"  I complain to my boyfriend. "wanna help me make pizza" he say getting up "yeah" I say excited also getting up and going to the kitchen.

  (I have never made pizza so sorry if anything is incorrect)

I worked on the dough while Will worked on home made sauce, "done with the dough if you're done" I say grabbing a pan and putting the dough on it than Will walks over with the sauce and toppings than places them in front of the pan.

"Let's get started!" I say excited than I feel William stand behind me, Wrapping his arms around me tightly. I let out a yelp followed by a content hum when William lightly pecks me on the lips. my face heats up "yeah let's get started" Will says as we start decorating the pizza.

After cooking, eating the pizza

"Hurry up Will" I say waiting for Will to get ready to go out in the snow Will chucked and said "calm down we still have like 4 hours till the sun sets". I let out a Yelp as I felt myself getting picked up bridal style by Will my face heats up as he carries me outside so we can have a snow ball fight.

When we get out side he put me down my face still really red, as I grab some Snow and ball it up in my hands as William starts to do the same but I end up hitting him on arm. Will jumps sllitly as it hit him than trows his hitting me on the back.

3rd person pvo

Henry runs behind a tree as William gets another snow ball in his hand he starts to walk up to the tree Henry was hiding behind, when he gets hit in the face with a snow ball. Henry giggles going back behind the tree to get more amo while William run around the tree and hits Henry in the chest before running off.

William hides behind another tree not so far away. Henry and William had both built up a large amount of snow balls ready to be thrown. William was the first to throw one hitting the tree and missing but this did cause Henry to fire, the two men continued like this for a while.

Until William stood up on a beach to have a better view and better angle to shot but when he was reloading Henry ran up and tackled William. sending them both down with William landing on top of Henry both of them blushing quite a bit. "Are you ok?" Henry asked the male on top of him "yeah, you?" William said as Henry nodded.

Williams pvo

I look around to see no one is there so decided to take advantage of the situation and leaned in close to Hens face 'hes so cute' I think seeing Henry's red face. but than again I could also feel my face was flushed, I look at his lips, bitting my lip I look away. I couldn't take in any more and lean in closer connecting me and Henrys soft lips.

he seems shocked at first but than gives in kissing me back, I feel Henry's hands on the side of my face pulling me closer. I pull away both of us out of breath, only to hear Henry whimper quietly at the loss of affection. "Well should we head inside and get warmed up" I ask standing up and offering my hand to Henry to help him up "yeah" he says.

I feel him grab my scarf and pull me into another quicker kiss, i smirk licking my lips and say  "mmm~ your lips taste like cherry". The shorter male lightly elbows my side blushing  "I've been wearing the same chapstick all day"  he mumbles looking away.

Inside

After me and Henry got changed and made hot chocolate we sit down on the couch. Henry was sitting in my lap as we watched something on TV and talked. He placed his head on my shoulder, and traces the pattern on my shirt.

'he's so cute especially when he's calm, god how did I end up with such a Wonderful man. He's so perfect in every way, god I love him-'

  I was cut from my train of thought when I feel Henry's hand on my check. I sit into this touch resting my hand on top of his, looking at him with a smile. He brings me into a patient kiss, I move my hands to his waist moving his body closer to mine.

I bite his lip asking for an entrance which is allows. Our tongues battle for dominance, to which I win. Exploring every corner of his mouth, as I do Henry let's out a soft moan.

When we pull away for air a strained of saliva connects our lips. Henry places a few shorter kisses on my lips, Before leaning his head on my chest.  "Henry I- *reassuring breath?* I love you"  I says wrapping my arms around him,  "I love you too William"  Henry says looking away blushing.