Chapter 26 | *chapter name*

Thanks for 100 followers, Like wtf who, what, when, where, why.
-i hate google, (image)
Also chapter contains mention of murder, and I did not re read it before posting

Henry's P.o.v

I was sitting in my office when the phone rings  "Hello Co owner of Fred-", my sentence was interrupted by a familiar British accent.  "Henry the guy who escaped prison, he did it again five kids, they can't find body's!"  William says frantically and out of breath,  "woah! William calm down, okay breathe. what happened?".

William takes a deep breath Before saying  "you know that guy who killed Charlie"  I bite my lip worried  "yeah what happened!?" I ask.  "He came back and killed 5 kids! Henry they can't find the body's..."  When William says the last part I freeze.  "I'll be right over with Michael"  I say hanging up and heading out of the office.

I find Micheal and pull him aside  "Micheal we need to go to the other location"  he looks consernded and asks  "Why what happened!?".  "I'll explain on the way, you go say bye while I ask the other employee here if she can handle the restaurant"  he nods running off.

While on our way their Micheal says  "so what happened?"  I sigh  "you know that guy who killed Charlie?".  He looks even more consernded asking  "what did he do!??".

  I keep my eyes glued to the road as to not have to look at Micheal's eyes  "he... Killed five kids... The worse part is... They don't know where the body's are yet...".  He gasps but than stays silent.

I run up to William who was waiting in the parking lot  "did they figure out where their at let!?"  I ask while Micheal sits down at a table inside.  William nods than says I  "ll tell you in the office"  I follow him to the office.

"Ok so you know how we take the Animatronics off stage for an hour to make sure everything works good"  William asks, I nod  "well he went through the other side door and... was able to kill 5 kids before hiding their body's in the suits".

I sigh running my hands though my hair  "What are we going to do Will"  I ask.  "I don't know, this is the second time it's happened"  William says also sounding stressed,  "I hate having to go up to their parents and tell them their kid is dead"  William sits in front of me and says  "I can do it for you if you want".

I think for a moment before saying  "your sweet, but no it's part of my responsibility as co owner to do".  He nods as we get up to talk to the parents.

~•~•~

"I'm worried what if he breaks out again, and does it again"  I say pacing around our room. "he's getting sent to a prison in a different state thats not going to happen"  William says.

I continue to pace while saying  "but what if something else bad happens". William places his hands on my shoulders  "Henry... Everything is going to be ok", I pull him into a hug which he gladly returns.  "Im just... scared"  I say fully embarrassing the hug,  "I know I am too"  William says rubbing my back.

Michael's P.o.v

I was sitting in my room staring at the clock, waiting for it to be 6 so me and Bryan can go to the movies.  *Sigh*  'I know my parents are scared, I am too but I wish I could still just hang out at freddys'

I sit up on my bed  'something that's kinda odd is the fact that dad has been around when all the murders happened', I start getting ready for my date while I continue to think. 'but than again so have a few customers'.

'im over thinking this who else would it be besides the guy they arrested, he's killed people before'.  I look at the clock 5:41,  'i better get going'.

I walk in to the living room to see Henry reading ,  he looks up and says  "going on your date?".  "Yeah, Tell Dad I said bye"  I say  while walking to the door  "Will do, love you"  Henry's says in return.  "Love you too"  I say before leaving the house.