Chapter 1

Chapter 1...

Ring! Ring!" the alarm clock screeched. A groan could be heard from the covers and a hand emerged from the blanket to shut the alarm up. A very young and bright fifteen yr old girl sat up blinking. She is a dirty blonde haired girl with mesmerizing milky light brown eyes . She had pale skin and plump glossy and rosy lips. She yawned and stretched. She squealed in excitement. Today was her first day and Gramora High Witch Academy. Without a moment to waste she rushed to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth carefully and rinsed her mouth. She hopped into the bathtub and took a bath. She came out wet and dripping water after five minutes. She dried her hair and applied rich and moist coconut cream to her hair and combed it. Then went to her room and added cream. She proceeded to dress up after. She wore wore black tights and a yellow shirt with red roses. She wore her lucky golden locket necklace.Then grabbed her big brown suitcase and put her oakwood wand in her bag. She closed it and went downstairs to grab a bite of breakfast. She sat down at the dining table. Mom joined her and they began to eat. Breakfast was sausages and scrambled eggs with buttered toast. It was mouth watering and hot just the Maria liked it. She savored each juicy bite. She paused when she was about to grab the toast. "I still can't believe you used to go to Gramora High Mom," she said. Her mum chuckled. "Yes it's true and I still remember all the fun and fond memories" her mom said. "You're so cool, I wish I could be like you." Maria sighed saying. Maria ate the toast slowly. Her mother paused for a moment before replying. If you really want to go ahead, but I don't think that's a good idea. Maria gulped down her toast and asked why. Her mum answered saying because that'll hold you back  from reaching your full potential. Plus being a copycat of someone won't help you get recognized. Maria considered what she was just told. "you're right, I understand" she said. With that she cleared her dishes, thanked her mom, grabbed the key and waved goodbye. She locked the door and put the key in her backpack. Then hopped on her broom and took off to the sky, to Gramora High with the wind whipping through her face and hair. She arrived at the door to the big school and opened it. Her broom zipped around excited like a dog and she calmed it down. She brought it in with her. She looked around it's marvelous grand halls lit with candles. The walls were made out of concrete and the glass tiles were shiny. Her shoes despite the effort she was making still click clacked down the hall making echos. Are you Maria Silvo a voice called out behind her. She spun around and was face to face with a messy ginger haired girl with bright green eyes like leaves in summer. She had cute freckles that added to her round chubby face. She had small red lips and smiling widely. She was flushed from having run all the way to meet Maria. Maria smiled back and said yes I am. The girl introduced herself. Her name was Fulta Ero. The two began chatting away as if they've known each other for years. It turns out this is Fulta's second year. They arrived at a medium sized dormroom and they were roommates. The room was painted sky blue and had a comfortable feeling to it. Maria set her bag  next to a bed on left on the bottom. Fulta told Maria that an assembly was going to be held in two minutes. Faria quickly cast a spell on Maria's broom . The broom will be protected from any damage and no one could steal it. The two rushed out and took a right, then went straight down to a door at the end of hallway and opened it. The door creaked in protest. There were already many witches gathered in the place. The two girls moves swiftly through and were at the front waiting for the announcement. The whispers died down once an old lady in her fifties or so arrived at the stage. She had gray silver hair and sharp looking hazel eyes. There was this no nonsense look about her. Her hair was tied back in a bun and her jaw tight. She had plump lips that was shaded with purple lipstick. She was already frowning. Attention students she said loud and clear. Welcome to Gramora High . Here you will learn new courses and spells. We expect hard work from each and everyone of you understand? The students all nodded. She continued on. This is where you'll be living in from now on. The school will be a comfortable place for you. Food will be provided even drinks and games. It won't take long for you to get used to the way of this school. They don't call this school the best of the best for nothing. You are dismissed. With that the students flooded out of the door including Maria and Fulta. Fulta whispered to Maria. That was headmistress Huya.