first day

Your alarm goes off and you throw your phone across the room then you realise..... ughhh it's the first day of school, but you need to make a good first impression so you get up and get ready. You only put on some mascara as you have naturally clear skin and thick eyebrows. You throw on this outfit and post on instagram.
(Pretend shes blonde)

Allisonbrooks

Liked by piperdavid and 7million othersAllisonbrooks: first day of American highschool View all 299k commentsPiperdavid: already miss you bestie ;(Bradtaylor: lookin hot as always, sad to see you leaveAllisonbrooksfan: just made you an edit, love ...

Allisonbrooks: first day of American highschool
View all 299k comments
Piperdavid: already miss you bestie ;(
Bradtaylor: lookin hot as always, sad to see you leave
Allisonbrooksfan: just made you an edit, love you Amy!
Nickbrooks: hurry up we need to leave stop being vain!

Piper was your best friend in england and you had a fling Brad, Nick is obviously your brother... older brother your really close but annoy eachother a lot, he is very protective of you but a very nice person.

You hopped in his car and he drove to school, he is 18 so doesn't go to high school but he is dropping you off on his way to work.

Once you get there you stick your middle finger up at him and he does the same to you (this is like your way of saying goodbye to eachother) as you are waking up to the front door of the school you spot some lads leaning on a car checking you out, you wink at them and carry on walking to find the office to get your schedule, and a map of the school, you find out where your first class is and sit down in a seat in the back corner, you did the same in your old school, everyone knew it was your seat.

The bell rang to say you should all be in your classes and the teacher started rambling on, it was math, you where good at it back home and the american education system is pretty shit so you find the stuff easy, so you barely pay attention to what she is saying.
Then the door swings open this tall boy with dark features strolled in.

Teacher: "late as always Mr Polibio thought you may change your ways this year"

He smirked and shook his head, he looked around and of course the only seat left was next to you... shock.

So he sat down next to you and threw his bag on the desk "hi my name is Mattia mami"

Allison: "my name is Amy don't call me mami Polibioooo"
Mattia: "wow that's hot..."

*He said under his breathe*

Mattia: "but don't call me Polibio I hate it call me by my first name"
Amy: "whatever"

Mattias inner thoughts

*wow this girl is hot... a British accent and an attitude wow... wait what are you thinking snap out of it Mattia*

Back to reality

Mattia: "so your new eh? And british?!"
Allison: "yeah just moved here it's so weird... your accents"
Mattia: "i don't have an accent you do"
Allison: "right whatever I'm not having this argument"
Mattia: "oi no one talks to me like that girls wish they could talk to me"
Allison: "uh whatever I really don't care mate"
Mattia: "mate? Ahh your so british"
Allison: *sigh* "yep now do your work"