After school

You where walking out of class when you got shoved into a locker..
-
It was Payton

Payton: "don't try move just look at me"
Allison: "no get off me!"
Payton: "don't look but Mattia is watching to see if I take care of you for embarrassing us"
Allison: "whatever I didn't do shit"
Payton: "I'm not gonna do anything they want me to sort you out but I'm just warning you to stay on their good side... they will do bad things to you if you carry on"
Allison: "I can handle things myself"
Payton: "i can see fire in you, but i don't think you realise what they can be like"
Allison: "thanks for the warning but imma keep doing what I'm doing"

You walk off and don't turn back... he was just trying to help but... I don't care, I have felt with shit in the past I can deal with them too, if they didn't act like they where something special I would have taken the offer to hang out with them at the beginning, I prefer boys, it's more fun, but they ruined that chance, for now.

Later on you go to work, it's your second shift after moving here, you work at a ice cream shop.

It was getting to the end of your shift, 9:48 you where tired and it was pretty empty but then the door opened, it was Alejandro, he come in and began to order, he then realised it was you serving him and started to tease you and give you attitude you ignored it and gave him what he wanted, you didn't want to get fired already.

You packed up as it was the end of your shift and grabbed your skateboard to go home but as you left the ice cream shop someone dragged you by your wrist down an alley.

Alejandro: "hey Jess lookin hot"
Allison: "what do you want"

He shoved you up against the wall

Alejandro: "you, i want you and they hot voice, and payback"
Allison: "ugh are yall still hung up on the fact I took your seats... I'll sit there for the rest of the year"
Alejandro: "ugh your voice makes it hard to be mad it just makes me want to"
He lent in and kissed you, he started to make your with you and you let him for a second until the reality set in
Allison: "GET TF OFF ME!"
Alejandro: "no you owe me"
he put his hands on your throat so you couldn't move, you wriggled around, while he was breathing on your neck and kissing it, you shoved him off and slapped him and tried to walk away you saw some people walking into the ice cream shop as people where still working and you went to yell...

Allison: "hel-"

But then Alejandro put his hand over your mouth and dragged you back into the ally before the guys saw you

Allison: "Alejandro STOPPP"
Alejandro: "shut up, are you stupid trying to call them down here!"
Allison: "well some stupid ass boy is trying to get in my pants and won't let me go what would you expect me to do?"
Alejandro: "stop with the attitude, there's only me here if they saw me I would be in huge trouble"
Allison: "why would I care?"
Alejandro: "you would be too! That was a gang, one we have history with, I can't fight them alone they would take you and do god knows what!"
Allison: "so they would do what you where trying to do"
Alejandro: "i- my only intention was to make out with you and make you want me and to try get back at you, I wouldn't go as far as they would!"
Allison: "pha want you?"
Alejandro: "whatever we need to get out of h-"

??- "well well well what do we have here"
Allison: "a very annoyed woman now move"
Alejandro: "All stop!"
Allison: "who even are you"
???: "that's one hot accent"
??: "you can have her... oh and I'm Taylor, he is Alvaro, and they are Chase and Bryce"
Allison: "non of you can 'have me' you don't own me"
Alejandro: "Allison I said stop"
Bryce: "yeah All listen to Alejandro"
Allison: "no"

Chase walked towards you to grab you but out of no where you whipped out a knife...

Taylor: "woah woah woah lady put the knife down"

You held it towards him

Allison: "NO now let me and Alejandro past"

They all moved as they where unarmed, as you walked past you stuck your middle finger up to them all and told them to "leave me the fuck alone pricks"

You and Alejandro skated off

Alejandro: "i didn't realise you had they in you"
Allison: "yeah non of you know me so stop with all the bullshit"
Alejandro: "ok I'm sorry, that was kinda hot though"
Allison: "whatever, tell your little boy band to lay off me"
Alejandro: "i mean.... I'll tel them what happened I don't know if they will lay off you"
Allison: "whatever I'm going home see you tomorrow"

Alejandro POV

Wow she's hot yes please! I need to text the boys right away

The boys!

Alejandro
you'll never guess what happened
Mattia
oh what now
Anthony
you got a job?
Payton
haha what happened bro
Kio
spit it out
Josh
????
Kairi
come on
Alejandro
well I went to get ice cream
Mattia
wow that's amazing

NOT
Alejandro
dude wait

Allison works there, she served me and whatever, time passed and I took her in the alleyway and made out with her she told me to stop but I didn't
Payton
DUDDE NOT COOL
Mattia
carry on
Alejandro
then Bryce and his crew showed up
Allison started talking shot to them
Mattia
shit is she okay
Kio
mattia you okay?
Payton
what happened
Alejandro
yeah she's fine she brought out a knife and threatened them so we got away
Mattia
seriously?
Anthony
I didn't think she had it in her
Alejandro
neither did I
Josh
she did keep telling you
Payton
see we know nothing about her she can stick up for herself
Anthony
and shes hot, have you seen her instagram?! She has 10million followers
Mattia
she's famous?
Kio
stalker
Kairi
what is it?
Anthony
@Allisonbrooks
Mattia
she's so hot... and her voice
All the boys
yeah its hot
Kairi
maby we should invite her into our group again, she would be a great fit with what we do
Mattia
I'll try tomorrow, anyway I'm going to bed stop texting

-

Everyone went to bed