Born to Die

"I am lost in time, I seek the light but
I am blinded by the tears in my eyes.
Relief, comfort and Peace refused me
While this pain continues to abuse me"

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Rumors and myths about vampires and their incredible abilities have been existing since a long time ago.

There are few who believes the story of them, that they have become sincerely convinced by the existence of the blood masters.

They assumed they have lived a real life with vampires, during which they learned about their secrets and their bloody mysterious life.

They called them the dark creatures that suck the blood of their victims after swooping on them with cunning and lightning speed. 

The ones they lived with them witnessed such a gift to be so close to them and take a look at their enthralling beauty and unique features.

Some of them says that they are descendants of the beauty Goddess that betrayed the sky rules and married master of the underworld.

This was from where vampires got the sensational side of their personality. Being in love with a vampire, is the sweetest feeling that does not happen again on earth.

Vampires love is the greatest because they are the most sensetive creatures. Only peaceful characters of vampires are the ones who always truly love human beings. 

It's a story of war. A war of love and power.

A power to survive and a love to kill.

.
.
.
.
.
.

4500 B.C.

Back into the ancient time where humans were considered slaves and had no value. They were treated like low creatures by their rulers.

It existed a Kingdom at that time that was called " The Infernal Kingdom" in relation to the oppressive royal rules implemented on their inhabitants.

The emperor was characterized by cruelty, oppressive and racialism, like the aura of forcing peasants to bow before him. He worshipped beauty and sanctify it and killed every person who for him looked shapeless.

He didn't mind wether it was a man or a woman as long as his or her beauty is captivating, he takes him or her as a concubine to fill his viperous desires.

He sends his royal guards every time to inspect the small tribes outside the kingdom walls to find some preys to satisfy his unstoppable lust.

"Where is my beloved worrier?" Asked the robust voice of the highest authority. The voice that the whole nation obeys without the slightest hesitation.

"He is outside for an inspection with few of the guards, I think they went to the tribe of the cassocks" Said the servant and assistant of the king.

"My king, it is dangerous to go for an inspection there. That mountain is the God's Land and they are the chosen ones, we can't risk the nation's welfare"

The head of ministers was worried of the God's punishment if they ever cause any harm to the God's descendants.

*****

Meanwhile a group of royal guards just stopped by the holy river to have some rest and have their lunch before continuing their long journey.

"Why did you bring him with us, you know he is after your position" Said Da Qing the mastermind and the close friend of the man in command.