teach you a lesson // kevin porter jr (r)

in which he teaches her a lesson after she's caught acting up

———

THE music was loud and the streets were bustling with cars on this particular Saturday night. (Y/N) giggles as she stumbled into the empty living room with Kevin following close behind. She and Kevin weren't officially dating but they both had feelings for each other and hung out very oftenly. They were at the point where they were real close to labeling their relationship.

"Jeez, someone's tipsy," he laughs as he sits next to her on the sofa. Darius and Collin, Kevin's teammates, enter the room with drinks in hand. Collin quickly greets the two before leaving while Darius decided to hang around for a little longer.

"Damn Porter, your girl is already knocked up," Darius comments as he plops down on the right side of (Y/N).

"Nahhh, I'm fine," (Y/N) responds as she eyes down the boy next to her, smiling a little too much as she met his gaze. Kevin notices this and clenches his jaw before protectively wrapping one of his arms around her shoulder.

"Kev can you get me some water?" (Y/N) asks innocently, slightly leaning her head onto his shoulder. He sighs and nods before leaving the two to quickly grab her a bottle.

(Y/N) takes this moment to get ready to tease Kevin. She knows how jealous he gets when she gets too flirty and wants to take the opportunity to make sure he sees it. She starts to make little conversation with Darius and puts in a little extra effort at laughing at his jokes and stupid stories. In all honesty, she didn't need to fake much of anything because of his natural humorous personality.

By the time Kevin came back with the bottle of water, he was met with girl and his best friend clearly flirting with each other. He gives (Y/N) a quick knowing look before returning to his seat.
(Y/N) smirked at this and scooted closer to Darius, preparing to tease the hell out of Kevin.

"Kevin! You up for another round of pong?" Jordan busts into the room with ping pong ball in his hand. "Y'know... a rematch since I beat you last time."

     "You know you're ass was cheating!" Kevin responds, earning a few laughs from his side. He glances towards (Y/N) and his jaw automatically clenches when he sees her practically leaning on Darius's shoulder. "Maybe next time J, (Y/N) and I are about to head out."

"That's fine. C'mon Darius, you're gonna be my partner this round."

     Darius nods and walks out of the room with Jordan, heading towards the backyard. (Y/N) raises her brow as Kevin grabs ahold of her hand.