ardor academy

F U L L
N A M E

john aaron winston

N I C K N A M E / S

johnny
;by anyone who's close or in his
inner circle

johnny boy
;usually used when someone wants
something from him

winston
;usually by people who don't know
him well, or when he's in trouble

C U R R E N T
A G E

eighteen

C U R R E N T
S C H O O L
Y E A R

fifth year

H O U S E

volpes

S P E C I E S

heretic

G E N D E R

male

S E X U A L I T Y

bisexual as hell

F A C E - C L A I M

bob morley

P E R S O N A L I T Y

john has a reputation. he's the "bad boy"— the kid who smokes weed behind the bleachers— the kid who people know not to mess with because of his temper— the kid who you feel lucky to know because not everyone gets to be a part of his inner circle.. but he's so much more than his reputation.

john is almost magical, he is. you can see it in the way that people smile when he laughs and the way that people seem to lean into his presence when he's around. you can hear it in the words that fall from his lips like honey, pulling you nearer and the way that people whisper about him, like he's a god. you can even feel it when he catches you staring at him and winks and your heart feels like it might explode, and when he calls you a pet name that only he calls you and you're stomach twists.

john is sensual. you can see it in the way he moves, so sure of himself, so telling of a confidence only earned through sexual exploits. you can hear it in the whispers of those who've had the pleasure of sharing his bed. you can feel it if you've ever had the pleasure. john is sensual and he knows it oh so well. something about the unquenchable sexual appetite of the boy makes it hard to ignore every thing he does. something about the hungry stares, greedy touches, and demanding language had every person in his line of sight bowing to kiss the ground he walked on. but it wasn't just the nature by which john captured his victims, it was the overpowering energy that captured every person underneath the boy's thumb. it rolls off his broad shoulders, it reverberates from his long strides, beckoning you closer with the temptation of his deep brown eyes. he is enticing not despite the risk factor that comes with being near him, but partly because of it.

john is the embodiment of all things prideful. some might say that pride had nothing on his ego. arrogance is a flaw clearly seen in the sultry, smug grin he proudly wears, ensnaring all in his honeytrap. not a single head fails to turn when he enters a room. no, pride had absolutely nothing on john winston... and if you were mentioning fatal flaws, you had to include john's possessive nature. everyone at school knew better than to mess with anything john held as his own. even looking at someone wrong might have you running for the hills if you were smart. but john's anger is his greatest flaw of all. it manifests in his hands tight on the wheel of his car as he slams his foot against the pedal so hard you wonder if it might break, in the laugh that's usually so warm, becoming cold, cold, cold. it takes form in the clenching of his fists a second before he lunges, bloodying his fists— in the way he strums so hard on his guitar that you fear the strings might snap. it shapes itself in the jerky way he slams the door to his metallic red 92' convertible jaguar xjs and the way he holds his lover tighter than necessary, with an almost bruising force. the wrath of winston was something no one longed to experience. even if it wasn't often shown, there was a reason everyone at school feared him.

time seems to stand still around the teenager. for some reason, no matter how hard you try, you can't get him out of your head. because he's everywhere, planting seeds of himself in every crevice of your mind without any effort. it's second nature to him. the enigma that is john winston doesn't trust anyone and yet practically everyone who goes near enough to the sun that is him trusts him.

his family's wealth is no secret, the kind of wealth that's only seen in movies and dreams. john especially, was shrouded in a sort of hazy cloud of greed and gluttony. nothing was ever enough for the boy, all of his clothes, objects, hobbies, friends, etc., all of them completely and utterly extravagant. nothing about john could be bought, not his affection, not his love, and definitely not his mercy. you didn't just get to be a part of john's life, he chose you. and no matter what you were told, nothing you could do or say would ever be enough. whether it be the cloaks covering his stunning frame, or the amount of sexual partners he was known for, the price point on the backs of these items meant nothing to john, he was never satisfied.

and yet, john is unequivocally sad— he sees his flaws in these moments of stunning clarity and he absolutely can't stand himself. of course, like his anger it's not shown quite that bit, but it's still there. in fact it's shown so much less than his anger that it's never been seen by anyone but himself and his guitar. and he can be oh so sweetly, devoted at times— though few receive the chance to see.

L I K E S

sex ; weed ; his guitar ; racing ;
cars ; alcohol ; being in control ;
rock n' roll ; cute guys ;
cigarettes

D I S L I K E S

being underestimated ; himself ;
when people tell him what to do ;
homophobes ; coffee ; losing his
picks

S T R E N G T H S

john is hella charming. what he wants
he gets. he's determined and he has the
charm to back that up. john is also a
rather skilled guitarist and an alright
pianist. his fingers are nimble, quick,
and calloused. aiding with his horrible
temper— he's absolutely brutal in
fights. he can absolutely do more than
hold his own. also— john's particular
skilled in.. uh.. bed. and the boy can
certainly kiss.

W E A K N E S S E S

john is impulsive and stubborn as
a fūcking mule. he doesn't think on
what he does and when he makes a
decision— he digs his heels in. he
also has an issue with his temper. it's
explosive— lashing out at the worse
times which leads into the fact that he
bottles up a ton of his emotions. he
also struggles to look past himself and
his issues.