Chapter 14

You hold your hands to your head and the voice continues. 'I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You're better than I thought. I should give you some credit. You may have some worth after all...' You grit your teeth and keep moving through the frozen party. 'You won't find him. Although I will admit you're close. I know, lets play a game! If you win, I'll let you see Ben.. If you lose I kill you! How about that?' You pause and think about it before deciding that maybe you could free Ben if you saw him. You shake your head and think the word yes. 'Good! The game is simple, really! Just find your way out of here before our friends kill you. Help the girl enjoy her party.' Candy Pop seems to know whats happening here and that gives you a sick feeling. 'Have fun, dear!' Candy chuckles as his voice fades out of your head, leaving you terrified. 

     The scene changes and you are sitting across from a girl in a pink dress and pigtails.  She looks sad and you ask her whats wrong. She opens her eyes and black liquid floods from the sockets, "Nobody wants to come to my party, I'm all alone." You look around and notice a cake on the table next to her. You hear a knock coming from the room next to this one so you go there and open a door. Two figures stand there, a rabbit and a clown. They come into the room and go to the girl. The creatures take a seat on either side of the little girl. You notice a cabinet to the left of the rabbit. You open it to find a locked box and a box of pins with a carrot next to it. You take both of those items and try to see what to do with them. You look under the table and find a box of matches and a candle. Sticking the candle in the cake, you light it with the matches, and the creatures begin singing. The clown has a purple balloon tied to his chair and it seems to have something in it. 

      "I think Mr. rabbit has something hidden in his jacket," says the little girl. You look up at the rabbit to see his position has changed. He is sitting as if he is ready to jump at you any second. You cautiously walk up to him and check his jacket, finding a knife. You use the knife to cut the cake. You give a piece to the girl and try to give one to the clown. He refuses, saying, "There's no sprinkles." You look around for sprinkles but you can't find any. The clown assumes the same position that the rabbit had. You keep trying to feed him the cake and he keeps refusing. You finally get so fed up with him that you put the pins on top of the cake and he accepts it. He takes a bit of the cake and the pins slit his throat from the inside, revealing a key hidden in his esophagus. You take the key and the Clown's head falls to the floor. The other characters don't seem to notice. You use the key you got to open the box in the cabinet. In the box there is a long needle. You use the needle to pop the balloon and a bottle of liquid cyanide falls out. You pick it up and the rabbit stands up and grabs the knife. You hold out the carrot and the rabbit sits down again, still holding the knife. You offer him the carrot and he refuses, like the clown. "wheres the topping?" he asks in a snobbish voice. You look at the bottle of cyanide and smile as you pour it on the carrot. You re-offer it to the rabbit and he accepts. He dies instantly and the girl looks down at her feet. "Now I have nobody to play with."

     The scenery changes, once again, back to the frozen scene it was before. You look around and instead of the girl in front of you there was a door. You walk up to it and put your hand on the doorknob. You're ready to walk in when you hear something like sobbing coming from the other side. What you heard after that was enough to fuel your hatred for eternity.   

**PastaWolf** This chapter was based entirely off of a game called Pity Party. The game was created by luminenoctis. Full credit goes to creator for this idea. **PastaWolf*