Chapter 18

(nsfw warning??, I guess???stupid rules)

     You're wearing a very short anime schoolgirl-esque skirt and shirt. The top has cut-out shoulders and a tight strip of fabric around your neck. You blush intensely and yell from the bathroom, "Ben! What the hell is this?!" Theres a small giggle and then Ben is there, sitting on the counter. "aww, whats wrong...? you look adorable," he pulls you towards him, using cables and wires. "You perv!" you growl, trying to sound tough. "Don't be like that. you put it on," he tilts your chin up to face him. "Heh... pretty," he kisses you gently, holding either side of your face.   You melt into his kiss as it gets slowly rougher. Ben slides off of the counter to press himself against you. You feel him hesitate before gently running the tip of his tongue on your lip.

      It feels like you just ran a marathon, the way your heart was pumping. Your eyes shoot open with surprise. Ben pulls away slightly, "I'm sorry..." You pull him back and kiss him roughly, holding him by his waist. He glitches the two of you over to his bed, keeping his lips locked on yours. Ben shoves his tongue into your mouth, allowing it to claim its new territory. You squeak, biting down softly. He chuckles sitting up a bit, "you taste like cotton candy." Before you can respond, he climbs on top of you, gently biting your lip. You feel his fingertips begin traveling up your skirt, resting on your hips. You go slightly limp, enjoying the feeling. He shifts and kisses your neck. As he begins biting your neck, you make a soft sound in the back of your throat, surprising both you and Ben. He smirks and bites harder, wanting the same reaction as before. You deliver, despite your efforts to stop yourself. He traces his tongue down your neck and to your shoulder, pulling your shirt off as he does so. 

     You smile, helpless but content. Ben sits up snd removes his own shirt, yeeting it across the room. The sight of him shirtless just makes you want to be as close to him as possible. "Heh... See, you didn't even need to wear those clothes for long," he smirks, slipping the skirt from your body. Your face flushes red as he looks you up and down. "You're so perfect, my love," he brushes his lips against your collarbone. You shiver, resting your hands on his hips. "Isn't I-it a bit too early for this?" you whisper. He snickers and sits up, "It's already 9 o'clock at night." "You know thats not what I meant," you giggle slightly. Sighing softly, Ben leans down again. "I don't think it's too early, but if you do... we can stop," he sounds slightly disappointed. "No," you kiss his neck gently, "keep going. Please." He wraps his arms around your chest, "Are you sure?" You nod affirmatively. A wide grin spreads across his face as he caresses your face. "Don't expect me to be gentle, dear," his voice is rough with a lustful undertone. "I-I don't~," you moan quietly as he bites your shoulder. "Heh... good," he chuckles, pinning you down by your wrists and uhh.. beginning.

**PastaWolf** Use your damn imagination to complete this scene. I'm not gonna do it for you :) Sorry fam!**PastaWolf**