Welcome To Fairy Tail

We...finally...made it... The band of three underaged kids and a kitten were lying on the floor all resting against each other. They were right in front of a building with a sign that said 《FAIRY TAIL》 at the entrance. They didn't have enough energy to even walk in the building.

After finally making it out of the forest, they rested at an inn in the village. Thankfully for them the villagers were still grateful to them, so they let them stay for the night for free.

Unfortunately they missed the train going  back to Magnolia that wasn't due for another 7-10 hours. They only had two options; 1- Stay and wait for who knows how long or 2- Walk all the way back and it would probably take them a few hours less than the time they would take waiting for the train. So they obviously chose option two.

They walked hours upon hours only stopping for potty breaks, eating and drinking water (which wasn't much and ran out of both by the fourth hour of their journey). With the sun beating down on them only made their situation worse, at some point 'Pikachu' removed his long sleeved shirt and tied it around his face leaving only his eyes visible and his chest and back exposed. Which revealed a hidden pack of abs.

Mira looked like she wanted to yell at him, but didn't have the energy to do so. Her face was beet red as well, the little girl suspected it could've just been because of the sun and her pale skin. But something in the back of her mind gave her an inkling feeling that that just wasn't the only reason.

The little girl, albeit being a water mage, was still at the mercy of the hot sun. She had not yet mastered her powers, in addition to the fact that she was dehydrated.

The kitten-as it turns out-could produce a pair of white wings from their back. Although they were meant for flying, the  black kitten used them to fan themselves while they rested on the little girl's head.

The little girl, having no energy to object, let her new companion do as they pleased. But to be honest with you the real reason she let the kitten stay atop her head was because she was being slightly fanned as well.

It was a while before the band of two teens, a kid and a kitten finally gathered the energy to at least go through the doors and get something to eat and drink.

The moment they opened the doors of the guild they all ducked-aka 'Pikachu' ducked pushing Mira's head down along with him, which lead to Mira doing the same to the little girl (fortunately the kitten was in her arms and not on her head)-as a table, a chair and a person flew out. All in respective order. They were met with a fight that encompassed the whole guild in a cloud of dust, kicks, punches and a whole lot of grunts.

They all slowly got up with wobbly legs and parched lips aching for something to drink, their mouth dry and tasting like sandpaper. The mages that were watching the daily fight-as if it was their source of entertainment (it was)-looked at the half-dead looking group. Who-by some miracle-evaded the rolling ball of dust and fists unscathed.

Finally collapsing in the high chairs in front of the bar, they all ordered a super sized drink of their choice and a dish to accompany it. After eating their fill, drowsiness finally got to them. Which led to them all crashing on the nearest couch. They formed a pyramid of sorts, 'Pikachu' being at the bottom laying on his back an arm over his eyes (his shirt back on), Mira on top of him laying on her stomach, her head turned to the side, the young girl laying on her side beside Mira (the white haired teen didn't take exactly a lot of space and neither did the young girl. The small kitten had tucked herself in and curled into a small puff ball on top of Mira's back.

***

The sun was setting by the time the sleeping pyramid woke up. However, the positions they slept in weren't exactly the ones they woke up in. The blond teen was still at the bottom, well, the on the floor. Mira was sprawled on the couch one of her arms and legs were practically touching the floor. The young girl was on top of Mira in a similar sprawled out position, and the kitten was currently held against 'Pikachu's' chest like a teddy bear. The one thing these companions had in common currently other than being knocked out cold was that they were all drooling.