𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒; 𝑍𝑎𝑘 𝐴𝑙𝑖𝑏𝑖

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊

I laid my phone down on the table not wanting to answer Damon text

I laid my phone down on the table not wanting to answer Damon text. I hope he ain't texting me to watch Davina. I mean, I don't mind watching my niece but I have a child as well. Jakoda isn't easy to watch. He's so spoiled. Cries every minute to be under me. My fault that I have him like that.

Zak been busy with work and modeling lately. He'll come home around 2 in the morning and leave back out around 11. My dumbass don't ask him any questions. I'm too scared to. But in my mind I know Zak is either cheating on me with another woman or just in the streets selling dope. I don't want him coming back home to my house with that. I don't want my house to be a hotspot.

"Come on koda, time for a bath"I picked up jakoda from his play pin. I made my way to the bathroom so jakoda can have his bath.

After giving him a bath, I dressed him up in the cutest outfit. I took some pictures and posted it on Snapchat, Facebook, and Instagram. My baby was sooo handsome. Like his dad.

I made myself something to eat and played around the house till it was 11 at night. Zak still ain't home. I put jakoda to bed and made myself some coffee. I sat down on the couch watching love and hip hop New York till finally I heard the open.

"You still up?"I heard Zak deep voice say.

"I was waiting for you"I muttered. "Where you been?"

"Busy with work and shit"—"Damon called me after work to do his scoop and that's what I did after work"

"His scoop?"I raised my eyebrows at him. "Are you lying to me?"

"Why the fuck would I be lying? I'm telling you the truth"he raised his voice a bit.

"Okay can you lower your voice. Koda is sleep"I spoke.

"I'm sorry but I don't like when you just accuse me of lying"Zak walked to the kitchen. I got up from the couch walking to the kitchen as well.

"You always come home so late. I get worried about you Zak"I said.

"I just be hustling Dianna. For you and jakoda"he came up to me then kissed my lips. "If you think that I'm cheating on you, you got the wrong idea"

"I never thought that"the lies I tell.

"Anna, I know you and I know what you think"Zak said walking to the oven.

"Okay, what I'm thinking right now?"I smirked. He turn to me with a smile and chuckle.

"You thinking about taking my clothes off and fucking me right now"he smirked.

"Mmmmmmmmm, probably"I laughed. I grab his hand then kissed his lips passionately feeling his hands rubbing and gripping my ass. "Mmmm, you need to stop before I get pregnant again"

"I don't mind. I want to start a family with you"Zak smiled. Hearing him say that made me feel sooooo good inside.

But how do I know he's telling the truth. I feel like Zak is hiding something.