𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟; 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑟𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔

𝚃𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚒

The next morning, I was cleaning up the house for the guest who was arriving soon

The next morning, I was cleaning up the house for the guest who was arriving soon. Damon texted me earlier while I was in the shower about his guest coming over to the house. I wonder what they coming for? All I know is I have to cook, clean, and make myself look good.

Davina is going by dianna house till the dinner is over. I just hope this dinner won't be drama between me and Damon. I still wasn't talking to him after what happened yesterday at the zoo. I want to know, why the fuck a bitch was kissing his cheeks. Do he know that he's bout to marry me.

"I'm here to pick up my niece! Now where is she?"dianna came in the house dropping her keys on the table.

"She's sleep"I whispered then nodded my head towards the couch.

"Ahhhh. I thought she was up and ready to go"dianna sat down on the bar stool watching me clean. "What Damon planning anyway?"she ask.

"He said some guest is coming over for dinner tonight"I rolled my eyes. "Honestly I don't wanna do the dinner party with him cause he pissed me off yesterday"

"What he do now?"dianna chuckle.

"He gave some girl a piece of paper and then she kissed his cheek"I rolled my eyes. "Whatever the fuck that means. I just hope he ain't cheating"

"Girl Damon ain't like Franko"dianna said. "He's very trust worthy and he will tell you the truth if you ask him"

"Oh I will"

Later (Dinner)

"And that's how I met Jeff. He was such a sweet guy back in college"

I fake smiled at damon guest who just rambled on and on about their relationship. Damon of course thought this was 'How to be in a good relationship 101' I just kept shaking my head laughing.

"Sooo how is y'all relationship right now?"the wife ask. Damon grip my hands looking into my eyes.

"Our relationship right now is pretty great. We have a baby girl name Davina who acts just like me sometimes and dress like her momma"Damon smiled causing the guest to giggle. "Our wedding will be in July, so don't forget"

July? I look at damon and squeezed his hands. "Actually, I was thinking how about we have the wedding in June"I said.

"Ummm. June is the grand opening of Damon new exotic cars dealership"damon male guest said. What fucking exotic car dealership?!!

"Ohhh, I didn't know anything about that. You didn't tell me about that"I looked at him.

"It was a surprise and still is"Damon said. "So now that that is out the way, let's talk business"Damon starred at his male guest.

"Sure"the male guest got up along with Damon. Damon open the back door revealing our light up pool. Damon female guest starred at her husband who was talking to Damon.

"Is everything okay with you?"I ask her. She snapped out of her trance and smiled at me.

"Y-Yeah. Y'all have a lovely home"she said.

"Thanks. A friend of Damon's renovated the house"I picked up the plates so I can start cleaning up the kitchen.

"That's nice"she stood up walking to the kitchen counter. "I wanted to ask you and your fiancé....."she smiled.

"Yes?"

"I would like for you to be my surrogate....."

"Say what nah!"I semi yelled.

"Me and my husband can't have children. We tried and tried and it never happened...."

"So why ask me though?! There's a bunch of other females out here who would love to be a surrogate but not me!"I semi yelled. Damon and his male guest came inside laughing a bit.

"Everything alright dear?"the male guest ask his wife.

"Yes. I'm fine"she smiled. "Are we leaving now?"

"Uhhh yeah. Sure"the male guest grab his keys and jacket. "Well Damon it was nice seeing you again. I'll talk to you about the dealership tomorrow"

"Okay cool"Damon smiled.

Me and Damon waved goodbye to them as they left in their Bentley. I quickly turn to Damon with a mean mug. "we need to talk!"I stormed in the house.

"Talk about what? I made a boss move for this family Tiffani!"damon semi yelled.

"Damon, are you married to yourself or to me? Which one!"I ask. "You didn't even talk to me about some dealership"—"We made a agreement about finding a new home"

"Babe I know, but this dealership might be a good move. Trust me on this"Damon grab my waist pulling me into his chest. "You love me?"

"I do but i don't know if you love me  cause you surly was making googling eyes at this bitch at the zoo yesterday" I pulled away.

"That bitch was a family member of mines Tiffani"he smiled. "Like I said, you have to trust me. I'm not like Franko okay"he hugged me.

"I'm sorry babe"I frowned.

Damon held onto me tightly. "I love you. Don't ever forget it"

"I love you too"