Chapter 1: A Very Lucky Night

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Zeros POV

I woke up to my alarm clock beeping like it was going to explode any second.

"Turn off your alarm! It's so annoying!"

My older sister Ellie yelled from the kitchen table. She's been really stressed lately due to her being in her first year of college and her helping to pay the bills.

I slammed my hand on my alarm clock and yawned tiredly. I crawled out of my warm and cozy bed and began my daily routine to get me ready to go to school.

Time skip...

I opened my bedroom door and walked through the hallway into the kitchen to see my sister Ellie eating cereal and my mom and dad making- out on the counter.

"Gross.." I muttered not thinking anyone would here.

Sadly my mom heard and replied with a shit-eating grin on her face,
"Oh don't be like that! You'll be doing this with your woman soon enough!" She immediately goes back to eating my dad's face and I groan.

Ellie's POV

I heard my younger brother Zero mutter an annoyed, "Gross." I sigh at what my mother says next. Like, I know he's gay, but he won't tell our parents. I don't blame him though. Our parents are homophobic. It makes me sad to know that if he ever told them he would be disowned and have to leave. I saw Zero grab his phone and backpack and walk out the house with an annoyed look on his face.

Time Skip

Zeros POV

I walked into class and was greeted by my best-friend since childhood, Leah who said excitedly,

"Yo! you got the Eleven Pro Max?! so sick!"

I laughed at her silliness and replied while smiling cheekily,

"Well you have the Ten, it's okay to i guess."

She replied also with a smile,

"I know, I know, but the Eleven looks so sick! It's way better!"

I smiled and lightly laughed.

"I got it as a birthday gift, maybe you'll get one to."

She smiled and nodded.

Later in class...

Zeros POV

I saw Jake looking at me for a second and it took everything in me not to blush. He makes me so warm and fuzzy inside, especially when he looks at me, he's so handsome.

After class

Zeros POV

My best friend Leah came up to me and said:

"Yo, the 12th grade is crazy!"

"Yeah I know" I said.

While I was talking I saw Jake put something in my bag so when we were leaving I took it out and it read:

Hey here's my number call me ;)
570-***-****

I put the note down and a deep blush crept onto my face and I started to sweat a little.

'Ohh boy.. I can't believe this...'

Jake's POV

I saw Zero blush really hard and I know he saw my phone number because his best friend, Leah I think, took it and said something along the line of "oh my god" and "that's great" I smiled and pulled out my phone using it secretly.

At lunch...

Zeros POV

I took out my phone and put Jake's number in my phone and I started to text him. I just couldn't control myself.

-Text Between Them-

Me: Hey

Jake: Hey ;)

Jake: ttyl

After school

Zeros POV

I was walking home when Jake said,

"hey wanna come over to my place?"
with a smile.

I was going to say no, but he said it's not going to just be us, Leah is invited also. I took a second to think about it, but I said yes. He smiled at me. He told me to walk with him and that Leah was already there. I nodded and we started to walk over to his house.

Leah's POV

I have the bottle rigged to land on Zero so I can dare him to go in Jakes bedroom and hopefully do something crazy that he won't forget. Hehe.

Later

Zeros POV

We were playing spin the bottle and then it landed on me and Leah dared me and Jake to make out in his room.

Jake's POV

We went into the room and started kissing it got heated fast I got really hard and pushed him on the bed with still kissing I bit his neck and earned a loud moan we fought for dominants but I won and I took off his shirt and trailed my hand down his chest and I left hickeys down his torso and pulled of his pants and underwear and flipped him over

Zeros POV

He flipped me over and took off his clothes and right before I could say anything he slammed his dick in me witch made me scream in pleasure and tears rolled down my eyes he continued to slam into me and till I said I'm gonna and then he cumed into me and I felt his nice liquids and he pulled out and he kissed me and said "I love you" and I said "I love you too."

The next morning

Zeros POV

I felt something pushing me a little and it was Jake he said you did good last night with a smile I tried to get up bet there was so much pain he picked me up bridal style and ran a bath for me and got in the tub with me and rubbed my lower back I said so are we a thing he responded with a smile yes yes we are after the bath he dried me off and dressed me and put me back in bed and brought me breakfast in bed.

Word Count: 938

The Jock & The Nerdजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें