The date

Zeros POV

I woke up to lots of pain in my lower back and groaned, and then it it me me and Jake did it.

I looked at my phone to see seven missed calls from my mom, CRAP I muttered I got out of Jake's be and took some one of his shirts and one pair of pants, and got dressed. When I was walking home it was six in the morning, when I got to my house I snuck in but, my dad was waiting for me.

Where were you, my dad said sternly when he speaks like that I'm dead I stuttered a-at my friends house, he got so mad Well why did you not tell me or your mom! Well we hung out and it was late so I stayed at my friend's house, well your grounded he said.

Ellie's POV

I herd my dad yelling at Zero, it went to the kitchen to see my dad slap Zero I screamed don't hit him! My dad was mad but he was tired of yelling so he went to, our parents room. I gave Zero a hug and he cried Zero was always sensitive see he was really sad.

At school

Zero's POV

I got to school and hugged Leah I told her what my did and she did the happy bird dance it was so funny, that I started to cry than Jake came up to me and said, where did you go this morning I replied with I went home putting a face smile. I could tell Jake wasn't buying it so I said I have to use the bathroom, be right back. Jake came and said hey cutie why were you lying and I told him the truth and he got mad.

Zero's POV

When I got home my dad was waiting for me with a belt d-dad I said with fear I told you not to be gay again he said please no I screamed and he beat me until I was bloody.

Ellie's POV

I came to the kitchen to see Zero on the floor bloody and my dad said of you call the cops you'll be like this too I took him to my room and when I looked at his eyes his sparkel was gone. No no not again.

Stay tooned for pt3