Chapter 1

No one wanted to live on the road. It was common knowledge that people who lived on the road either did drugs are were trying to get famous- usually both. There were pros and cons to travelling so much. Sometimes it was a good thing. If we did something completely stupid, we could always leave and never come back, and no one would ever find us. We didn't have any personal ties to anyone. Plus, we can easily say we've been to at least 45 of the 51 states. The cons, however, tend to weigh out the pros by tons. There were no friends, no relationships, no homecooked meals. Hell, there wasn't even a home that didn't have four wheels and a trunk, and we always stayed in shitty motels that smelled like piss and sex.

I never liked living like this, and I made sure my family knew it. I complained everytime Dad dragged my brothers and I somewhere, and when he died, it moved to Dean. Sometimes it sucked to be so much like my father: stubborn and hotheaded.

"Violet! Come on!" Dean cried from the car.

I sighed and put the book I was reading in my bag, zipping it closed. That beautiful, stupid car was sitting where it had been for the past four days, at the motel. "I'm coming," I said as I got in.

My brother revved the engine before driving out of the motel. "So," Sam said from the passenger seat. "I had an idea."

"We all love your ideas, Sammy," I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes.

"And we love your sass. Anyway, since you're always complaining about us moving you around all the time, why don't you just move into the bunker?" Sam asked. I had to bite my lip to hold back the snarky comment. "But there's a catch. We need someone to watch the humanized archangels we're about to go pick up."

I blinked a couple times. "Hold on... What?" I asked.

"Chuck humanized the archangels, saying something about how they could get better with time. I don't know, but I do know that you've got enough Dad in you to control them. They're pretty weak and useless," the taller brother explained. "So... What do you think?"

I sighed softly as I thought about it. I didn't like having responsibilities like that, but I hated moving all over more. It wasn't a bad deal. "Fine," I said. "But I'm not sharing my room."

Dean scoffed. "There's no way in hell they're getting anywhere near your room."

~~~

They dropped me off at the bunker first to make sure they had enough room for the four archangels. I didn't really mind. I loved being at the bunker by myself.

Connecting my Bluetooth speaker with my phone and starting to blast '1983' by Weathers, I slid into the kitchen and checked my Snapchat. It was the only social media that I was allowed to have. I saw that two of my friends had snapped me: Tate and MJ. I clicked on MJ's first and saw that she was asking when the next time I would be in Sioux Falls. I often went to see her when I visited Jody and the girls. I snapped her back saying that it would probably be a couple months, but that I would try to talk Sam and Dean into it.

Then I checked the snap from Tate. It was a picture of the left side of his face, and it said "can I come over?"

Tate was the only one who knew about my life. I've only known him since we found this place a little over a year ago, but he understood me. We had gone to his place for a case, since his family kept saying they saw a man with blood coming from his head when they were home alone. Sam and Dean had told me to get to know Tate and get some inside information. What they didn't expect was for us to get close.

He had invited me over to his house to do some studying and I brought up the topic of the ghost. We talked and talked, and I eventually had to tell him what I did for a living so that he would give me the real details. He took it surprisingly well.

After we killed the fucker that was haunting him, we were inseparable.

I took a picture of my boots, since I was a hot mess right then, and replied with "Yeah. I'll sneak you out before my brothers get home."

Sam and Dean weren't fans of Tate. They kept saying that he was a bad influence on me, when in reality I was probably the bad influence. Whenever he came over and my brothers were on a hunt, we tended to get blackout drunk and have our own little house party.

I opened the pantry and grabbed a poptart, putting it in the toaster oven and hitting 'toast'. You're never too old for poptarts. I got another snap from Tate when I sat down and opened it. It was him riding his bike with the caption "on my way."

I snapped back with a picture of myself after combing my fingers through my hair, saying, "good."

~~~~~

Tate arrived a little more than ten minutes later, letting himself in. I always kept it unlocked when he was coming over. I trusted him. I was jamming out in the kitchen while eating my poptart when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey," he grinned, causing me to jump in surprise. "Scared you!"

"No you didn't," I said, looking at him over my shoulder. He had the cheekiest smile on his face. "You didn't scare me."

He smirked. "You sure? You jumped like I did."

"I think you're seeing things, Tate," I replied, pulling myself out of his hold and turning to him. He walked over and stole some of my poptart. "I didn't jump."

"Sure, whatever," he chuckled softly, walking to the fridge and opening it. "Can I have a beer?"

I nodded. "You can, but I'm not. I have to meet Sam and Dean's friends later."

"Well, it's only fun if your drunk," Tate grinned, walking over to me with a beer in his hands. I rolled my eyes.

"No," I said, more firmly as I looked up at him. "I'm not getting drunk and then getting caught with you. You know how Sam and Dean feel about us."

Tate rolled his eyes before nodding. "Yeah, I do," he muttered before kissing me.

Soooo I got a couple people who liked this idea on my Living with Archangels story, so here ya go!! Updates every Monday (hopefully)
Plus the continued saga of cursed images

Soooo I got a couple people who liked this idea on my Living with Archangels story, so here ya go!! Updates every Monday (hopefully)Plus the continued saga of cursed images

-lit ass author