Percy and his cookies

A/N: so I have a ripped/fractured bone in my finger. It will take around a month to heal but I should be able to update it will hurt a bit for me in the beginning but hey that's life and sorry for this long and boring author note now back to the story.

                   *Nightwing POV*
I'm going to find out more about them and their powers but how?.... Of course I can make them train with the team. It would also be good for us to be able to know what they con do if we are in the field. I'm a genius.

So I walk to the kitchen where I see Con doing the same as always and Megan cooking cookies with Percy. Wow uhm that's new. Wait Amazon's live like they did in Greek times so that means Percy should not know how a stove worked. So he's definitely not an Amazon. I back to Con and I see that Nico is sitting next to him watching the uhm.. tv I guess. Okay so maybe Nico could be an Amazon. He doesn't really get how technology works. Like he jumps Everytime somebody gets announced. It's quite funny.

"Hey guys, will all of you go to the training room. I would like to see what the newbies can do." With the sound of my announcement Percy jumps up and but the plate cookies to the side witch Wally of course tries to eat. Earning him a sword to the throat by Percy. He sure is fast and his sword does look Greek. I look closer to it and there seems to writing something in a language I can't understand. It looks a lot like Greek but it ain't. So it could be ancient Greek. Wally backs away from Percy and his sword. "Nice sword, Percy right?" Percy eyes me for a second than answers with a smile. "Yeah this is riptide. I got it from a hunter she uhm died. This sword used to belong to a huge asshol called Heracles." I look at him confused. "Don't u mean Hercules." When I say this Wonder boy walks in. "No Heracles is Greek an Hercules is Romein. But I guess they're the same person after all." Oh well that explains it. Wait isn't Hercules a hero not an a-hole. "Uhm why do you call Hercules an asshole I thought he was a hero."

Percy and all the 'Amazon's' that are currently in the room burt out laughing. "Heracles a hero far from it. He's a fuckboy just like his father." When Nico says that we hear thunder in the distance. "You know it's true drama queen." And another one witch causes us a hint of fear and worry. While they laugh even louder except Nico he seems to role is eyes at either the group or the thunder. I hope it's the group. I walk out the kitchen towards the training room completely confused but can you blame me they were talking to the thunder they must be crazy or something.

Ones I arrive at the training room Nico's already with Jewel. Wait Nico was in the kitchen a second ago. How the flip did he arrive here before me. While I look shook the rest of the team arrives. Percy is eating cookies while giving Wally a death glare.  Nico walks towards Percy and grabs a cookie earning a glare from Percy but Nico just glared back. And after a couple of seconds Percy shrugged and walked towards Jewel who also toke a cookie without a reaction from Percy strange.

Annabeth came in the room walked to the room and gave Percy a peck on the cheek. She then took a cookie witch made him pout. Hehe there cute.