Place to start

"I was bullied when I was a child" I wrote this sentence.

I wouldn't write like this. It was a chat and we talked about the pain of my heart. My friend A said "You are smart but you don't love yourself" And...and...I don't know why I talked about my memory of being bullied. It was far past story and everything had finished, didn't it?

The situation was/is : That day I worked hard and within the work I chatted with A. She is kind English teacher. I am Japanese and learning English so she tells me various things. I don't know when it had began but she told me about life again and again. I was/am thankful for that.

She lives in America and I live in Japan. So we have never met each other. But I think she is older sister for me...Let's go back to that day. We chatted each other and I wrote that "I'm depressed now" etc. Always I'm full with the depression. Life is hard for me. And that day the condition was the same.

The depression hit the punches to me every time. It's not painful but heavy. It effects and collapses my mood. So I wanted her to help me. But...how? All we could do was to chat. But...

I wrote and was surprised at my message. "Wow! Who wrote this sentence? Is this true?"

I think that the person who wrote that message was/is not myself. He/she is my inner child and he/she screamed at last. Why? I don't know but he/she wasn't satisfied with my narrow body, and he/she tried to break the cage of body and go outside from it. If the situation went that, I could do nothing. But the hunch said to me "Let it go!"

So, I decided to write about my inner child. He/she experienced many miseries and keeps happy memories within his/her jewel box.