Todobakudeku cute fluffy things

Soo this will be abit diffrent its a fluff cuz i waned to write sum cute fluffy things.Tell me if i should start doing fluff or stick to smut.

Bakubottom cause i can and will(jk i just love bottom bakugo😂)

Switch deku
Switch todo

Todorokis pov-
Bakugo and midoryia were coming over for a study session.We have been dating for About 2 months now and deku asked me and bakugo if we
Wanted to study together. Of course we said yes cause he's are boyfriend and we had nothing to do.My dad was outta town for the week and fuymi(idk hts her name) was with her friends.

I heared a knock at my door bringing me out of my train of thoughts.I walked out of my room and down the stairs opening the door for my precious boyfriends. "Hey guys come in." I say moving to the side letting them walk in and close the door behind him. kat walked up to me and gave me a hug. "Dont think i forgot to tell him kat." Izuku said walking over to us.Kat looked at the ground. "What did he do today?" I say wanting to know since i didnt go to school today. "Well kat want to tell him whatcha did today?" Izuku said not really as a question.

"What happend kat?" I said lifting his chin making him look at me. "I..punched Tokayami in the face..." kat said not looking me in the eyes, still looking at the ground. My eyes squint in realization.Me and izuku told him not to do that to people and to try and be nice. "Why."I say sternly
Izuku crossing his arms beside me." because he was saying mean stuff about you because you weren't there to hear it and everyone but me and izuku were laughing at the mean things he said!" Bakugo began tearing up.I picked him up and he wrapped his arms and legs around me.

I sat on the couch izuku following behind me and
All sat down. "Its ok,shhh." I say petting his head he layed his head on my shoulder.

Bakugu's pov-

'its ok,shh' sunk into my my head along with other sweet words coming from my boyfriends.I began drifting off as i felt Who im guessing was izuku pick me up.He walked upstairs with me in his arms an layed me on the bed.I felt sho and izu lay beside me, kisding my cheeks and then kissing eachother.I drifted off to sleep.

How was that for some fluffy goodness.😂👌