Todobaku omega verse

Thank you, Animefann99 for the request.I hope you like it.

     Bakugo and Todoroki were in class, and suddenly Bakugo smelled a sweet sent, that the others started to notice.It was coming from Todoroki.Todoroki face went flushed and red as he raised his hand to be excused,and of course Aizawa let him.

Bakugo followed him, not asking to leave, rather just walking out of class,which no one really cared about.He followed Shoto to the bathroom.Inside, stood a very flushed and horny candy cane.

"W-what are you doing h-here?.." Shoto asked, voice shaky. "I came here to help you, nerd. Unless..you don't want my help?.." Bakugo asked, smirking and walking towards the other.

"No! Please..?" Shoto asked, falling to his knees. Bakugo blushed picked Shoto up, Standing him back on his feet.Shoto whimpered and placed his head on Katsuki's shoulder. "Let's go to my room."
Katsuki picked him up and walked to his dorm room, holding back the urge to just Fuck him in  the hallway.

Once they arrived, katsuki laid Shoto on on the his bed. Bakugo smirked as he hovered over the taller boy. "H-hurry up." Shoot demaned,panting. "Not if you ask like that,'icy-hot '." Bakugo said,teasing the omega. "Fine..P-please..katsuki..F-Fuck me.. I-I don't w-want to be a-able to walk t-tomorrow.." That was enough for Bakugo to strip both of them. He pulled out some lube and a condom from his bedside table. He flipped Todoroki on his back and poured some lube on 2 if his fingers, pushing one into todoroki. "hmmm!~"  muffled moans came from Todoroki as Bakugo moved his finger around, after awhile adding 2 more. "K-katsuki!" Todoroki moaned out, almost barely audible from. "Hmm?~" Bakugo hummed. "I'm ready..Just h-hur-"Before Todoroki could get out his sentence, Bakugo showed his sick into todoroki."AHH!~"He moaned, arching his back in pleasure.More of his sent filled the room, which didn't help with Bakugo's horniness at all.He Thrusted in all the way,then pulled back out, just to go all the way back in with pure force.

Todoroki on the other hand, was in pure bliss.He had drool running down the side of his face, and tears of pleasure in his no-colored eyes.The sound of skin slapping, Todorokis moans and bakugo's grunts, were the only thing that could be heard in the boys room." I'm g-gonna..C-c-cum! "Todoroki almost yelled,rolling his eyes to the back of his head.Bakugo smirked, and slowed down." if you cum, I'll punish you~"He hummed out, whispering in Todoroki's ear.It sent chills down Shoto's back when he heard him,Clinging on to the sheets.

Bakugo let out a low groan as he felt himself getting close.He picked up his thrust and Shoto panted. "You can cum now," as soon as Bakugo said that, shoto let out his orgasm on the bed and collapsed.Bakugo came in the condom, throwing it away and going Todoroki, pulling him close as they cuddled.

Wowwwwww!!! Congratulations self! To lazy ass actual updated!!! Wowwwwwww!!!!!😂
Anyhowwwwww,I how all of your says are going well and stay safe!! Wash to hands, and don't touch nobody, cuz anybody could have it without unknowingly! Sorry..I talk to much.
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗