My Right to Purge

James had armed himself with a shotgun and a handgun inside the back of his pants incase he needed it. He faced his wife who was in tears. "James I could help you know?" James embraced her tightly. "I know you could but I need you here, so when we get back, you'll be ready to open and lock the security system for us. "I love you Mary..." "I love you too.....and I'll see you..later.." "I'm coming back." They hugged even more tightly one final time and James waited next to the front door. Mary tapped the unlock button on the small screen and the sound of the closed doors and windows was heard unlocking. Mary looked at the monitor to see James quickly open the front door and close it behind him leaving it unlocked. Mary then locked the security system as quickly as she could again. Once outside, all he could hear were faint gunshots and his heart beating so fast it might beat out of his chest. Back at Sullivan's Rhys already explained the terms of letting either Mr. Sullivan's wife outside or him so that way he and everyone may purge. They had a few minutes to decide of the situation but little did they know is that Sullivan was going to help him purge by opening the security system. Simon came back to talk to Rhys. 'Leader may I speak?" "You may." "Are we close to purging?" "In a bit Simon, we will. All of us shall have purged and cleansed our souls." "Alright." Rhys then pointed to his mask and he gave it back to him. Rhys smiled at you before putting back on his mask and called everyone in the group for a meeting. "Alright everyone it seems as our target hasn't given us an answer so what do we do? We infiltrate their house and cleanse." The whole group cheered and held their weapons in the air. Right after that they all heard the security system unlocking. Then silence overcame their little anarchy screech. "Well it seems as they're helping us purge tonight, so everyone commence and bring the couple to me alive!" the leader yelled. The whole group ran inside like savages looking for the two victims. Rhys looked over to you, "Ready love?" "More than ever." You locked arms with him and stepped inside. No longer than ten seconds inside Rhys fell onto the floor. He grabbed the back of his head in pain. "Oh my god R-" then someone held onto you from behind dragging you out of the house. You picked up a fight and were able to get out of this person's grip. You turned around to see your father wide-eyed looking at you and extremely terrified. "...Dad?..." "Yes, sweetie it's me..look you need to come home with me..right now..." "Oh she isn't going anywhere Mr.(your last name)." Rhys said as he held onto you. "No my daughter isn't staying with some insane freak with you on purge night. She is coming home with me and that is-" Rhys shot a round into the air. "I apologize for interrupting you James, but she's mine and we're going to purge tonight.." James still locked his gun onto this mystery man holding his daughter. "...____!.....," he yelled your name. "Daddy.....I-I....I'm so sorry..." "Why!!?" "I just...I need to cleanse my soul dad is why! You wouldn't understand!!" "Please ___, we can talk about this! Please you don't need to do this!!" "Dad just leave already!!" "No!! Do you understand me? I will not till I know you're safe!! You're leaving with me right now and not this man!!" James was serious as he walked up to you to grab your hand. Rhys of course wasn't going to let you go and he didn't want you to hate him for killing your dad so he just pushed him away. "Sir I'm afraid you daughter, ___ has spoken her mind. I'm also sure she wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you, so please leave before something bad happens to you." He flat out just punched Rhys and fell yet again onto the floor on his back. "DAD!!" Your dad picked you up over his shoulder and you yelled at him to stop. You then saw his handgun in his pants and grabbed it. With the handle you reached over and hit his head. He dropped you and you ran back to Rhys. James was going to come and get you back but you had your gun aimed at him. "___ w-what are you doing??" You held in your tears not wanting to do this. Obviously you weren't. This was just for you to be able to stay here, with Rhys, and purge. "DAD! Leave now....or..." "..____....," he said with tears streaming down his face. You looked over to Rhys who was standing holding his shotgun. He nodded and walked over to your dad. James didn't have enough time to react, seeing you and in seconds layed on the floor knocked out. Rhys had just knocked him out yet again in back of the head. He brought his finger to his wrist. "He has a pulse, he's still alive don't worry." Then he stood and yelled for Simon and another person from the group. "Love, you okay?" You looked down. "___ don't worry. We'll go in and purge and you'll be fine. Don't worry about your dad, he's okay and my friends will get him home safely alright?," he said as he lifted up your chin. You knew right then even with his mask on, he was smiling that o so captivating and sexy smile of his.