how you met and what you wore

HONGJOONG

- you met hongjoong on campus on your first day in university

- you met hongjoong on campus on your first day in university. your friends and his friends all knew each other so you were naturally in a group together. he found you so interesting without even knowing you, so he was determined to change that and finally talk to you. you two talked so easily, you loved the way he was so naturally nice. everyday, you kept getting closer and closer. the feelings you had for each other growing everyday and being shown threw words and actions. you two went from being friends to lovers in about a few months. 

SEONGWHA

- you met seongwha at a club

- you met seongwha at a club. you and your best friend had went one night and the second you and seonghwa looked at each other, you both felt butterflies in your stomachs. you both knew, you wanted to know who each other. he literally fell in love with you and that damn red dress so he approached you at the bar when he finally saw you by yourself and of course, you two bonded so easily, it was weird. even before the alcohol kicked in, you were so comfortable with him. he asked for your number and from there, you two became inseparable. 

YUNHO

- you met yunho at a dog park

- you met yunho at a dog park. both your dogs were inseparable, making the both of you start talking. he was a little shy because of your beauty but it went vice versa. regardless of that, you were both getting to know each other and laughing. yunho felt so much joy when he found out you two had so much in common. you both didn't realize how dark it was getting so when it was time to get home, he offered to walk you home and you accepted. you weren't going to refuse that offer! you wanted to see him for a longer time. at your front door, yunho got a random push of confidence and hugged you tight. you obviously reciprocated the hug and the smile on your faces were all it took to understand, you were definitely about to see each other again.