Chapter 1

I don't own anything, just the OCs that may appear.

[Novus Chaldea: Master's room]

"And so, I say that we should make a movie threatre!!" The Servant Rider, Davy Jones, says loudly which makes some wonder...

"You just bang into my room and now you say that we should make a movie threatre?" His Master, Fujimaru Ritsuka, says as the others around him nodded.

With him were Archer, Tomoe-Gozen and her dear husband, Kiso-Minamoto no Yoshinaka.

"Oh! Come on!! I thought you could at least play along!! Why the long-face!!" Davy shouts.

Yoshinaka merely sighs. "Lunatic, it is still morning, so don't come and bother Master with your bullshits."

"Yoshi... you betrayed me! Okay... I SHALL DO IT MYSELF!!!" With indignation, Davy storms off the room.

Tomoe smiles nervously. "Yoshinaka-sama... shouldn't we go after him?"

"Nah. He will be fine, he will just come back like nothing happend, trust me." Yoshinaka says with certain, since he knows how Davy usually is.

"Okay I'm back!" Just like that... Davy came back.

"That... was fast...?" Ritsuka couldn't help to be bafled of how fast he came back after running off like that.

"Yeah! Leocci and Holes are calling to you! They say something came on!" The words of Davy made the others had a serious face.

The reason?

Problems.

[At the command center]

After a while, Ritsuka with Davy, Yoshinaka and Tomoe, were now at the command center where Da Vinci, Holmes and Mash were waiting for them.

"Good morning, Senpai! Did you have a nice sleep?" Asks Mash in her usual polite tone to her Senpai.

"I woke up moments ago, and I was talking with both Yoshinaka and Tomoe until this lunatic of a Rider came into my room." Ritsuka explained what had transpired moments ago.

"Well, leaving that aside. Ritsuka-kun, take a look at this." Says Da Vinci as she showed to everyone a map of the world, pointing at an exact location.

"Hm? South America?" Ritsuka says out of loud at seeing where the map was pointing. It was indeed South America, specifically the territories around El Rio de la Plata.

"We detected an unusual Singularity at this location. At first we were about to decide in ignoring it, but..." Da Vinci trails off, in which meant one thing for Ritsuka and the others.

"The Singularity has some kind of irregularity, isn't it?" Yoshinaka points out what may be what worries Da Vinci.

It is confirmed by Holmes who says. "Indeed it has, Kiso Yoshinaka. At first it started as an small scale Singularity like the one in Shinjuku. But it gradually began to expand. We fear that it may extend to the whole continent if we left it alone."

Now that was new. A Singularity which could expand?

"Does anyone knows the reason of this Singularity's constant expansion?" This question came from Tomoe-Gozen.

"Unfourtunately, the cause is unknown to us. But we can assume that it is not something that can be ignored." Da Vinci says as everyone nodded in agreement.

"Then, shall we get going?" Ritsuka starts. "Because I do not think that the Singularity is going to repay itself."

"Good answer, Ritsuka-kun!" Da Vinci gives her up thumb at Ritsuka's response. "Then, let's get this over with!"