Chapter 2

Carmen's POV

We all finished up eating and loaded up in the car. We needed to go to Walmart and get our princess some clothes and essentials for our house. "Hey Lilly, I know you don't like to talk about your little space, but can we talk a little about it?" "Um, sure I guess. I've never told anyone about it sense the one therapist." "Well pumpkin, we need to know what kind of supplies to get you. Do you want to be in diapers full time or do you want to just wear them when your little? We don't care either way. We will love you if your big or if your little. When you are little we need to know what age you feel so we can know how to treat 'Little Lilly'''''Well, if i'm being honest with you, I'm not sure how much I will be in my little space. Little Lilly comes out mostly when I'm scared, but today has made me want to get into my head space too. I think she wants to come out because I feel safe." "Honey, we are perfectly ok letting little Lilly come out of her hiding space. I think Sam and I would love to see her. Do you know about how old Little Lilly is?" "I'm not sure. She likes baby toys and stuffies. I never had any bottles or anything, but I kinda think she might like those too. I feel like she is a year old or so." "Ok princess. We can make sure little Lilly is taken care of. But for now, big lilly gets to go shopping with mommy and daddy." Crap, too soon? Maybe? Sam just looked at me with a weird look. I shrugged my shoulders at him. "It just came out." I whispered. Sam got out of the car and walked over to my side. He opened the door and let me out then he opened Lilly's door. "Daddy, will you carry me?" Sam scooped her up with tears in his eyes. Looks like little lilly is trying to come out. She reached her hand out for me to hold onto as we walked into the store.

Sam's POV

I gave Carmen a look of what if she's not ready yet. I parked the car and went over to Carmen's side. I opened her door then opened Lilly's. "Daddy, will you carry me?" My heart just melted, I know I had tears in my eyes. "Of course baby, daddy will always carry you." I scooped her up and held onto her tight. She laid her pretty little head on my shoulder and reached for Carmen's hand. We walked into the store as a family for the first time.

Lilly's POV

I hope I didn't go too fast, but by the way daddy looked, I didn't. I think he liked me calling him daddy. I was tired so i laid my head on Daddy's shoulder while he walked with me. I was still holding onto mommy tightly. I felt myself slipping into my little space, but I wanted to stay big for a little longer. I wasn't sure if that would happen. When we walked into the store, we went straight for the baby stuff. Mommy and daddy knew that I would be slipping into my little space soon. Mommy pushed the cart and I just laid my head on her cleavage. It felt nice to be touching her skin. I nuzzled her skin a little bit before she stopped pushing the cart.

Carmen's POV

After Sam put Lily in the cart, I took over pushing. I know she felt safe with us which meant the world to us. As I was pushing the cart I felt something on my boob. I looked down and it was a cute little nose. I just smiled at my girl and let her be. She seemed happy being close to me. In the back of my mind, I wonder if she would be interested in breastfeeding.

Sam started loading up the cart with diapers, wipes, powder, creams and everything you could think of for a baby. We slowly came to the isle with the bottles. "Hey pumpkin, do you see a baba you want?" She looked at the wall and pointed to the purple ones. "Perfect baby. Mommy likes purple too." She looked up at me and smiled. I grabbed a pump and put it in the cart. Sam gave me a look again. I just looked at our baby girl with her head already on my cleavage. If it works out great. If not well then that's fine too. I want her to be the happiest girl on the planet. We turned and went down the aisle with the blankets and stuffed animals. My little pumpkins eyes lit up so fast. She jerked her head off of me and started looking around. "Mommy can i get one?" "Of course baby! You can have whatever one you want." She looked around for a minute then found a purple blanket. "Mommy me want dat one." She pointed to the blanket she wanted and I handed it to her. "Baby girl do you see a stuffie you want?" She shook her head no. "Ok sweetie, we will keep moving." We went over near the seasonal stuff and there were big bears. "MOMMY! There!" I saw where she was pointing and headed that direction. We found a bin with the biggest most colorful bear in the world. "Mommy me has it?" she said pointing to the one with lots of colors. "Of course baby. You can have whatever you want."
It felt like it took forever to get out of there, but we made it. Sam opened Lilly's door and I put her in. this was the last time she would be riding in our car without a carseat. We have to keep our girl safe. Sam loaded up the car and we took off. Headed home with our girl for the night. I'm not even sure if we will be able to give her back.

Lilly's blanket