✧Legends Never Die✧

Chase kneeled beside Shade for what felt like hours. He didn't move, didn't speak, just felt pain. Soon, Hightide had reached the Mainland and waiting there were the other Autobots, but in bad condition. Hound, Crosshairs, and Drift seemed to still have energon still seaping out of their cuts and bullet wounds, but looked decent to show they fought back. Optimus and Bumblebee were still badly wounded and still unconscious when Megatron battled them. Hound and Drift went to pick up Optimus while Crosshairs got Bumblebee. Bumblebee eventually started to twitch and gain his consciousness again. His optics flickered, but still had a faint glow. Crosshairs extended his hand and Bumblebee grabbed it.

"Ah you little bug, you are strong to stand up and still even be alive against Megatron," Crosshairs gave a weak smile.

Optimus gained his consciousness as Hound was picking him up under his arms.

"What happened? Where is Megatron?!"

Hightide answered his questions.

"Ay, the las had fought the scrap out of him and sent him straight home to the Creator, but... her spark has probably gone to the Allspark,"

Everyone stopped and slowly turned their heads where Chase was kneeling. Everyone ignored the damage and instantly went to her.

"Drift, mind checkin on ol' Ratchet? He hasn't come up from down below,"

Drift followed Servo, who was hiding the whole time.

Optimus and Bee were now behind Chase. Hound and Crosshairs went to follow Drift.

"Can you feel any energon from her?" Optimus asked.

"No. No heat comes from her.." Chase replied weakly.

Bumblebee looked at Optimus sadly; a sad tone came out of him.

Ratchet limped his way towards the three, Drift and Crosshairs carrying him.

"Luckily he ain't hurt too bad. Just a few dents, but can be fixed up," Hound said.

"Ah, glad to hear lad," Hightide said.

There they walked off of Hightide and started to head to the junkyard that was in Arizona. They all placed Shade and Ratchet on the table that had a lot of automotive parts. Shade laid motionless while Ratchet was trying to buff out his dents.

"Do you believe she can be revived if we give her our energon?" Chase asked.

Ratchet looked at Chase with a saddened expression.

"Her energon has been completely drained from her spark.. she used the last of it to shoot Megatron out of here..."

He looked at her and placed a servo on her shoulder slightly.

"Even if we hook her up to the machine, there won't be any us-"

"No. We must figure out a way to get her back. There must be! I'll give her all of my energon!" Chase frantically was opening his chassis to go directly to his spark.
"Give me a tube. I'll fill her spark directly with my energon. There's a chance she still could recover," Chase was approaching Ratchet quickly.

"I'm sorry Chase. Trying to infuse your energon into an empty spark will do no good. If there is a small amount maybe, but-"

"Then let us scan to find that small amount of energon within her spark!" Chase had a slightly raise of anger in his tone.

"Chase.. there's nothing I-I-" Ratchet was cut off when there was dripping.

Everyone looked at where they heard the sound. It was coming from Shade. They looked down and saw a small puddle of green and red.