✧Thorns of the Rose✧

Shade and the other Autobots had finally caught up and were also talking to Syl about her stories. Everyone was having good laughs and heartfelt moments in the fire house.

"It seems to me that the peace is restored among all of you. Though my stay here is not timed, I do believe that there is some unfinished business I must attend to on the mainland. I will take my team and Sylvana to return her to her base and see how the humans are holding up at ours," Optimus said, standing at the door with his team beside him.

"Aw, I wish you could stay longer Optimus, but if you are busy I understand," Cody said, almost looking disappointed.

"Don't worry young Cody, I will return as soon as I can," Optimus responded.

"It was nice having you here, all of you," Graham said.

"Yeah, you guys are awesome!" Kade said, holding his fist in the air.

"Well, we could do more, but gotta make sure we don't make the town rubble," Hound said, scratching the side of his helm.

"You have a more peaceful lifestyle here on the island; it is wonderful you don't have to experience the same fear as the humans on the mainland have to when Megatron attacks. He shows no mercy for lower lives," Drift said, holding his hands together.

"Be grateful you have a strong bot that can take down Megatron and four others that can protect the people. It's hard to do all at once," Crosshairs said, kneeling down to Chief Burns.

"Glad to hear that the mainland has other bots to help them as well," Charlie responded.

"Yeah, I do feel bad for how dangerous it is, but it's nothing you guys can't handle," Dani smiled.

Bumblebee hit his chassis with his fist twice and pointed at the Burns, winking and beeping.

"Bumblebee says that we can count on them, as well as they can count on us," Blades translated.

"We take our leave Burns family, we bid you farewell," Optimus said, nodding.

Sylvana smiled and waved goodbye.

The Autobots and Sylvana left the fire house, departing the island on Hightide, the Rescue Bots stayed and started planning some other adventures after all this.

"In all honesty, I'd like to take a day off," Shade said, leaning back and resting her servos behind her neck.
"After all that's happened, I need a break.."

"I guess you have a lot of problems to ask for a break," Heatwave said, chuckling.

Shade growled, but then scoffed smiling, rolling her eyes shaking her head.

"I think everyone should get some rest. For all the past events that happened these past few days, Shade may be right," Chief Burns said.

"Chief, what if someone is in trouble? Almost every day something happens," Boulder said, looking worried.

"Of course we'll help, Boulder. We just need some time to breathe and stretch a bit," Charlie chuckled.

"So what sounds like something relaxing we can all do together?" Blades said, starting to build joyful energy.

"We can always go to the movies!" Cody exclaimed.

"We haven't gone together as a family for a while now, and not all together with the bots as well. I think it sounds good!" Dani agreed.

"We're not gonna deal with another dinosaur again, are we?" Heatwave asked, and everyone was laughing, remembering the first day they were chosen as partners, except for Shade, she was confused.