~5~

The woman who spoke touched her finger to the surface of her seeing pool and the image on it rippled away.

"We both know this, get to the point." The man accompanying her grumbled. He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall casually.

The woman was kneeling in the middle of the underwater cavern, her mess of wavy blue hair that contained as many shades of blue as the ocean itself, swayed around her body freely. No matter how much you tried and concentrated, it was impossible to find where her hair ended and where the water began. Her skin was fair and flawless, and as tan as the sands that covered the ocean floor. She wore a toga made of colorful seaweed decorated with ornate shells.

"What I'm trying to say is, they've evolved. I made it impossible for my children to mix with those humans, yet, it's been done. This one is proof of that." She gestured to her seeing pool, but the man could care less to look.

"Why does it matter?" He sighed.

"Honestly, Moon, what is with you this cycle? It's not every day we meet, why ruin it with your attitude?" The woman stood up to face Moon, the man, with a disgruntled look.

He had white and shimmering silver hair that was cut loosely around his ears and almost blended in with his pale skin. He had freckles all over his exposed skin, which was mostly covered by a toga similar to the woman's, but his seemed to be made of light grey dust with moonstones added here and there. His eyes continually changed color, not just between dull colors like the rest of his appearance such as white and grey, but they also appeared forest green and fuchsia pink and goldenrod yellow, changing color every time he blinked. Rainbow eyes like these were a trait that only those in control of large amounts of magic possessed.

"Oh Ocean, how is it that even after billions of years, you're still so naive? I've played it nice, we're good friends, stars among us, we dated for a century, but throughout the years, your obsession with humans has been dominating you. You created two whole races dedicated to them, and for what, them to only abuse you more? The state of the world is in critical condition, and you continue to admire the very beings putting the world in such a state! I'm no longer going to act like I understand, and that it's okay for things to continue like this, cause it's not." Moon vented.