S:1 E:1 - Rise of The Serpentine

One could see a girl wearing a dark (F/C) hoodie and black pants. Her eyes were dark (E/C).

This girl is you, (Y/N).

You were on your way to the town nearby you to do some evil deeds to entertain yourself since your encounter with some theives which you, for a 9 year old, easily took down to help a lady.

Before the encounter you were on your good side after helping an old couple cross the road and being on your good side, but after the encounter with the theives you had turned over to the bad side.

This would happen all the time. Your choice of side would be effected by those around you and their intensions. This wasn't something you could control, but it was something that just clicked inside of you, so you didn't know if what you did was right or wrong.

You smirked to yourself as you walked towards the small villiage with snow on and around it. Multiple evil deeds came into your mind ready to be cast upon the villagers.

You may be 9 years old, but you could easily do better than an adult. Your fighting skills were great with also your knowledge of things.

On your way down you saw a boy dressed in black looking mad and annoyed walking out of the village making you stop and observe him.

You felt his bad intentions and longing for revenge making you smirk as you eyes glowed black for a second and your eyes turned a shade darker.

"You there!" you called making him jump and turn to you.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm (Y/N) and it seems like you are looking for revenge on someone" you said with a grin.

"How did you know?" he asked suprised.

"I know that look anywhere" you grinned.

"Well, I want to get revenge on some ninja who humiliated me infront of all the villagers there" said Lloyd.

"I can help you" you said. "Revenge is something I love to do"

"Really?!" he asked.

"Of course" you smirked and streched out you hand to him.

He shook your hand and grinned.

"You may be a girl, but you seem like someone I could tolerate" he said.

You raised an eyebrow.

"Okay..." you said unsure of how to answer that, but then shook you head. "So what's your name?"

"I'm Lloyd, son of Lord Garmadon" he said.

"Garmadon you say?" you asked with a smirk. "Then this will be good"

He grinned along with you.

"So what's your plan?" you asked him.

"I haven't come up with something yet" he said and shook his head. "I was on my way to get away from this village to plot my plan"

"Fine by me" you shrugged and you two turned to head up the moutains.

************************

After walking for a while you two connected with eachother and laughed at some evil deeds both of you have done and other plans to do to others.

You two continued to walk until Lloyd kicked a stone and a metal clang was heard.

"What was that?" he asked.

"Let's find out" you said and ran forward with him right behind.

"What is this?" asked Lloyd and went down to brush some snow of to get a closer look.