S:1 E:2 - Home

You stood on the top floor of the tree fortress which was still being build right then. Lloyd was walking around commanding the snakes and enjoying himself.

You started to walk around to observe everything until you stumbled upon Skales and a snake talking together.

"Of course he doesn't know" said Skales. "He has been put under the children's control, and I will use it for my best interest along with (Y/N) who came up with the plan"

The other snake nodded the saw the general coming towards them and walked away.

"As everyone else is working while you two slack" said Slithraa. "As my second in command I expect more from you, Skales"

"And you will get what you expect, general" you said and walked over. "I called him here to talk with him about something"

"I see" said Slithraa and bowed to you. "I apologize, (Y/N)"

"There's no need" you said and waved him off. "Now go back to Lloyd, he'll probably need someone to look after him"

"As you wish, (Y/N)" he bowed and went off.

"Thanks, but I have to ask (Y/N)" said Skales and turned to you. "Why do we have to do this childish agenda and make a tree fortress for Lloyd. We're snakes, we don't belong in trees"

"I'm letting him do this since he's also in command of the general and I'm just here to help him" you said. "But when we're done here will do something for you snakes to please yourself"

"The ninja has our staff" said Skales.

"And we'll get it back in due time" you said.

Then you heard Lloyd shout.

"Hey, if we plan to rule Ninjago from here this elevator needs to have a trap door!" yelled Lloyd. "I want more booby traps!"

"As you wish, young Garmadon" you heard Slithraa say from not to far away. "Skales!"

"Yes, general?" asked Skales and turned to Slithraa who came over.

"If you're done talking with (Y/N) then go and do as Lloyd asked for" said Slithraa.

"As 'you' wish, general" said Skales clearing that he was only doing it since the general said so.

"I apologize again, (Y/N)" said Slithraa as Skales walked away. "Skales doesn't really like Lloyd and hasn't been doing all as said"

"It's quite alright, general" you said. "He just doesn't all agree with what Lloyd wants, but I've talked to him"

"Thank you, young (Y/N)" he said.

***********

It was getting dark and you were walking around observing, but also sometimes talking and helping the snakes when it looked like they needed it.

"If I see one girl, except (Y/N), or a ninja here I'm gonna go balistic" said Lloyd as some snakes carried him around on a plank platform.

You looked down to him from where you were and raised an eyebrow.

'What's with him and not liking girls exactly?' you thought, but then looked up as you heard something.

You saw a bird that isn't normally there.

'Looks like a small falcon' you thought.

You were about to turn until you saw something white move from bellow. Narrowing your eyes towards it, you recognised it as the white ninja from before.

Before you could do anything you saw him run away most likely to report to the others.

"We'll need to get ready for an attack" you said and turned to Skales who came to you.