3 || sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ

Hello, Children :)

-

Donghyuck sat on his bed and held his face between his palms. His elbows rested upon his knees and his eyes were fixed on the small bit of dust in the corner of the room yet his mind was wandering off. It had been a while since he had last kissed Mark, not that he had been keeping in check when they kissed or how many times they did, but it was just a little surprising for him. A whole week had gone by and although Donghyuck had experienced many days without Mark (since he had been in America with superm) he had never exactly been away from him despite the older living only a few rooms down the hallway.

Mark was exhausted from all the travelling and Donghyuck knew best than to go and disturb him. It was almost like a repeat of 2018, when Mark would barely get home from recording the Music Video of Boss before he disappeared with Dream to practice for Go. At that time, as Mark and Donghyuck weren't dating yet, or hadn't even acknowledged each others feelings, the only thing Donghyuck did for Mark was cook food for him. It was the least he could do. Mark wasn't the greatest at cooking (which Donghyuck thinks has greatly changed over the previous year), so Donghyuck would wake up at odd hours during the night to make food for him. 

"Donghyuck?" Johnny's voice snapped him out of his thoughts and he looked up in surprise. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," He quickly answered and then eyed Johnny's body. "Wow, hyung. Really showing off, aren't you."

"Shut up," Johnny laughed at his comment and threw his wet towel at him. "Also, I know somethings wrong. Come on, tell me."

"I miss, Mark hyung," Donghyuck pouted and Johnny immediately lost interest in the conversation.

"He's just next door, go to him," Johnny rolled his eyes and took out some clothes. Donghyuck whined loudly and collapsed onto his bed. "Donghyuck, come on. What's the real problem?"

Donghyuck stared at the ceiling and wondered if he should tell Johnny. It wasn't anything big but it was on his mind. He saw the older move across the room, fully clothed, and sat beside him. 

"Come on, tell father number one your problem," Johnny ran his hand through Donghyuck's hair.

"Father number one?" Donghyuck raised his head a little to shoot Johnny a confused look.

"Taeil hyung is father number two," Johnny explained and then shook his head. "Anyways, talk to me."

"I really do miss, Mark hyung," Donghyuck groaned and threw his head back in frustration. "It's so weird, before it didn't affect me as much but now it does? And now when he playfully avoids my kisses on camera or anything that I do it annoys me even more than it did before. It's strange. I know he loves me and you know, we're dating but on stage it's something else."

"On-stage he's your best friend," Johnny spoke quietly, resuming to brush Donghyuck's hair. "Off-stage he's your best friend and boyfriend."

"I know!" Donghyuck muffled his scream with his hand before jumping up from his bed, startling Johnny, who fell back a little.

"Where are you going?" Johnny asked as Donghyuck made his way to the door.

"To, Mark hyung," Donghyuck answered and waved him goodbye. He didn't want to disturb Mark but that didn't mean he couldn't cuddle with him as the older slept. 

Donghyuck tip-toed across the living room and hurried into Mark's room. Their manager and Mark were both fast asleep on their own respective beds. Donghyuck slowly climbed into Mark's bed and pulled the blanket back over them. To his delight, Mark hadn't woken up but instead shuffled closer to Donghyuck and into his embrace. A small smile came onto Donghyuck's face and he looked down at the way Mark had thrown his limbs over him and covered the entire bed like a starfish.