7# Renge

It started as a normal day for Zakari Nakano... Well, as normal as it could be with the host club following him everywhere he went. Mitsukuni was attached to his hip which made him feel bubbly inside but wherever one went the others were sure to follow... so the bubbly feeling was usually popped by a twin or two. He had been in the Host club where Mitsukuni was wearing a Kimono and it was always nice to see him in one.

It was about a month later after the physical exams had taken place and many of the doctors from the Haninozuka compound fused over him, explaining how important it is for a full checkup but he refused anything to do with needles. He won it out when Mitsukuni said he could just get some O negative blood if anything did happen. Zakari shook his head from the memories before he saw Mitsukuni moving his hands and he looked down to see him with a mortar and pestle.

Zakari looked at it for a moment before scooting closer to the blond and put his hands out. "Mitsu! Not so rough!" He gave a slight scold as he blinked and smiled sheepishly as he handed the mortar over. "Sorry Zak-Kun! Maybe I should leave the cooking to you, you always make yummy foods!" Mitsukuni quipped making Zakari shake his head in amusement as the girls around them gave small little noise of 'awee!'. When he was done he lightly placed it in the middle where the girls sampled a little.

"Wow, this is really good! Thank you Honey-Senpai, Zakari-Senpai!" They chorused all together making Zakari nod his head briefly, a small blush returning to his face as they were praised. Mitsukuni looked up at the ladies and smiled brightly, "It was mostly Zak-Kun! He is the best baker of course!" The blush only deepened at that. "I-I'm n-not that g-good." the degrading was instantly stopped by one of the girls. "What do you mean Senpai! This was great!" The others nodded their head in agreement.

"R-Really?" He said curiously with his head tilted, his hand was still up but his eyes looked hopeful up at the girls who squealed at the look. "Zak-Kun! You're so cute!" He was hugged by his boyfriend, he felt his heart swell briefly before turning away with a blush. Takashi came over with some more tea briefly and saw the hug with a raised eyebrow he smiled nevertheless, the little blond opened his eyes and smiled brightly, "Takashi!" He got up quickly as Takashi set down the tray of tea.

"More tea? How about cake?" Mitsukuni asked curiously making Zakari perk up, "Oh I brought some for the club if you want? I can go grab it." Zakari stood up before hurriedly going towards the side room and opened it to look for the packages he left. Finding two boxes he grabbed them before hauling them out the door, walking passed the twins who seemed to be walking passed him towards a girl at the door, she must have been shy, he ignored it as he sat the boxes down only for a scream to be heard.

He looked over quickly in surprise to see the girl smacked Tamaki, "You phony prince!" Zakari and Mitsukuni stifled a laugh but it didn't stop there as they walked behind him as she kept throwing insults after insults. "WHAT ARE YOU A STUPID, DISGUSTING, INCOMPETENT NARCISSIST!?" He looked as if he was hit by many hits before slowly falling. "Look! boss's new technic! The one-man slow-mo!" Tamaki fell straight in front of Mitsukuni and Zakari who got on their knees and poked his head. "Tama-chan?" Mitsukuni asked as he saw he seemed to be out.

"Man he really is a Narcissist after all those insults, his pride must be broken." Zakari thought with a sigh before Renge ran forward and used the downed Tamaki as a springboard and jumped into Kyoya's arms, hers wrapped around his neck, muttering something about prince charming...

...

"Wait Your fiance?!" Zakari asked in shock as he sat on the couch, the cake sliced up and divided up, Mitsukuni had already eaten his slice and had his arms wrapped around his neck and his head next to his listening in. "Yes! My name is Renge Houshakuji and I'm transferring here to Ouran academy first year tomorrow!" Tamaki was placed his head in the corner making an audible thump making them turn their heads briefly.