03. THE INTERRUPTION

MATTEO WAS KISSING EACH AND EVERY PART OF HER BODY, ERUPTING LOUD MOANS FROM HER MOUTH

MATTEO WAS KISSING EACH AND EVERY PART OF HER BODY, ERUPTING LOUD MOANS FROM HER MOUTH. He was biting the skin on her lower stomach, head under the sheets. She was almost naked, her underwear being the only the only thing between her body and his tongue. He was making her entire body tremble, shivers running down her spine.

Then, as if the universes was completely against Monica having a good time, the door busted open, hitting the wall in the process. Leo chuckled audibly at the door as the girl pulled the sheet higher, in a poor attempt to cover herself from an unwanted intruder.

"You're real lucky I went up here instead of Tommy," he laughed once again, leaning on the doorframe. Matteo finally emerged from the sheet, the scene nothing short of amusing. He couldn't care less about what Leo thought, but he was really in the mood, and stopping what he started upset him to no end.

"Am I lucky? I'm not feeling real lucky roght now."

Matteo picked his gun up from the table next to Monica's bed and jokingly pointed it at Leo. "What did we talk about knocking, Leo?"

The brunette man rolled his eyes at Matteo. "Get dressed. The Peaky Blinders are waiting downstairs, and I doubt they like being told to wait." And with that, he was out of their room and down the stairs, reassuring the men she was coming down.

Monica groaned. It had been weeks since the night at The Garrison and she had completely flushed Finn out of her system, only to wonder now if he was there too, standing by his brothers, while she was upstairs almost naked. "I'm sorry, baby. Bussines." She said as she revealed herself from underneath the sheet, kissing him shortly. He paused for a second, taking in her body, before he threw her her white shirt and black pants.

"It's alright, Mon. I just feel like I'm never around you," he said, getting closer to her. She was putting on her shirt as he pressed herself against her back, desperate for some contact.

"I know, and I'm sorry. But I can't dissapoint my father, you know that."

"So fucking beautiful, Dio. And I can't even touch you because of Thomas Shelby." He grunted in her ear and she giggled at his words. She tucked her shirt in and threw on her gun belt, which she could never go out without.

"Then go tell Thomas Shelby I can't go downstairs because we have to fuck." She was applying her red lipstick and putting her hair up in the mirror but when she glanced back, Matteo was nowhere to be seen. She immediately gave up on her hair and rushed downstairs, because if Matteo actually said that, Thomas might have to dig a whole for a body.

"Stavo scherzando, cazzo!"

She looked somewhat discheveled as she walked into her living room, where she saw the oddest sight to ever be witnessed. There was them, the Peaky Blinders, in all of their glory, staring daggers at half-naked Matteo, who was simply biting into an apple.