right here • payton moormeier

"This sucks," Kier walked around our hotel room. Chase left her for Charli two weeks ago, right when Kier found out the divorce thats been in the works for years between her parents was finalized. She's been drinking and even getting weed from people. She's basically been going downhill.
"I know it does. But trust me, it'll get better."
"But when? I loved Chase and he left me for Charli. She doesn't do anything but dance, and she's so much younger than me. We literally went through this stuff when Cynthia was still wanting his lanky ass." She sighed. I picked up my phone to text the new groupchat.

Hoes and Bros

y/n: okay someone bring kier some food because she's about to lose it again

anthony: is she still hung up on the whole chase breakup?

y/n: yes

avani: poor girl 🥺

jaden: i don't get what he sees in charli

griffin: she's nice and all but he most definitely had everything with kier

payton: i'll bring her food. what does she want?

I smiled at Payton's text. She used to crush on him for the longest time and they were such best friends. Maybe he could help her get over it and maybe they could finally get together. Avani and I definitely ship them.

y/n: just get her some panda express and her fave drink

josh: alcohol ?

sam: that's fucked up man

y/n: what the fuck josh

josh: what? it was a joke

y/n: you're lucky she isn't in this gc anymore or i would've punched you

y/n: you know how her dad is

payton: i'll pick up her panda and her drink. blended white mocha extra sweet with hemp milk no whip right?

y/n: that's exactly correct

payton: i'll be there in ten

I heard a bottle break in Kier's room so I ran in thinking she broke another mirror having a panic attack. Nope. It was just a sveda bottle. She must've chugged the last of it. There was only a shot and a half left anyways.
"Woah, are you okay?" I asked, grabbing a broom.
"No," She cried as her shoulders slumped.
"Well come on, lets get you out to the living room and put on a movie. Which one?" I asked as I walked her to the living room section.
"Can we watch ghost this time?" She asked. I smiled and nodded as I handed her the remote before I hurried to her room and swept up the glass. A knock on the door sounded. Payton was here.
"Uh Y/n who's here?" Kier asked as I walked out to the living room. I checked through the peephole before turned back to her.
"It's your favorite person." I opened the door as Payton came in.
"Payton?!" Kier quickly got up as he set everything down to catch her. He engulfed her in his arms and swung her around.
"I missed you," she smiled.
"I missed you more baby," he smiled back," And I brought your favorite! Panda express, your usual coffee, and some flowers," he stated before handing Kier everything. I grabbed the flowers to bring them to the kitchen table to put in water.
"You got me all this?" She teared up, "You didn't have to."
"But I wanted to, so I did." He pulled her in for a hug and kissed her head.
"I love you too much," she said, muffled in her chest.
"I love you too," he smiled. Thank god I got that on video.

Y/N changed the groupchat name from amigos to OPERATION: GET PAYTON AND KIER TOGETHER

avani: is it finally happening ?!

y/n: *attached video*

y/n: they are literally dating but not

madi: okay thats way too cute

anthony: we need to get them together asap

chris: amen to that

avani: so how are we gonna do this?

jaden: i have no clue. they are so clueless to each other

y/n: what iffff i just leave the hotel room for a couple hours and hope they are a couple when i come back ?

anthony: that is shit but its our best option

jaden: dOnT bE fUcKinG rUDE

y/n: lolz

"Hey Kier?" I called out.
"Yeah?"
"I'm going out with Anth, I'll be back in two hours okay?" I peeked into the living room to see Kier laying in Payton's arms. Awe. I looked at the coffee table and saw she ate her food and drank her coffee. That's good.
"Okay, have fun," She smiled.
"You too," I winked as she blushed.

- two hours later -

"I really hope this worked," I stated as we walked down the hallway.
"I hope so too. She really deserves it." Anthony added.
"So does he. They're literally made for each other." I unlocked the door and we walked inside.
"Kier I'm home!" I called out as I walked toward the living room to see Kier asleep in Payton's arms. He opened his eyes and waved at us.
"So how was it?" He asked.
"It was good," I smiled.
"I can tell because of that hickey on your neck," I blushed and looked over to Anthony as he shrugged.
"And here?"
"We watched stand by me and i played her some music. Then I put on a random show as background sound and she fell asleep on me. She really is the cutest," Payton stared down at the sleeping Kier in his arms.
"I can tell you like her," Anthony stated.
"I love her man," Payton corrected. Kier stirred in his arms before turning. She started breathing loudly indicating she was starting to have a panic attack.
"Hey hey," Payton whispered as her breathing went back down.
"I could never have done that. It'd take me twenty minutes to calm her down," I laughed.
"Where's my..boyfriend.." She trailed off as she wiped her eyes.
Anthony and I looked at each other with wide eyes.
"Right here," Payton whispered as he kissed her forehead.